• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not quite as dumb as he acts. He knows there's some potential for UW to do something great, and he's just trying to lay some groundwork for excuses. It's hilarious that he has to fall back on "well, my team's terrible, that's why yours isn't."

The thought that the conference somehow needs oregon to be on top to get respect is laughable, seemed to work out okay for everyone the 100 years before oregon did anything. And even now, I'm sure they've really commanded everyone's respect falling on their asses when they've got a chance to win a national title...
That's been my favorite part of his BS this week. I mean it's supposed to be an insult to us that he thinks his team sucks which is the only reason we raped them on their home field. Then to save face he has to tell us how quickly they are going to bounce back and take over next season with the same kids and same staff. You know, the ones that let them suck so damned badly now.

Love that shit.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarrell would be a great get although is footwork isn't all that great imo but that can be easily fixed. If they don't land him I'd like to see them land 4* OT Henry Bainivalu from Skyline. I think he's actually better than Sarrell and he has the size to be an NFL shoe in at OT.
BTW, my daughers school is where Connor Wedington plays and I've been watching him all year. Love his elusiveness. I've watched him break tackle and tackle on his way to yet another TD. Not sure if UW is tracking him as a RB or a small WR as he plays both at Sumner. While he does play on D, he's clearly an offensive weapon. He's also money on kickoff returns. He took one to the house against Sarrell's team that proved to be the game winner. He's been the best athlete I've seen on the field for any of their games this year.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, my daughers school is where Connor Wedington plays and I've been watching him all year. Love his elusiveness. I've watched him break tackle and tackle on his way to yet another TD. Not sure if UW is tracking him as a RB or a small WR as he plays both at Sumner. While he does play on D, he's clearly an offensive weapon. He's also money on kickoff returns. He took one to the house against Sarrell's team that proved to be the game winner. He's been the best athlete I've seen on the field for any of their games this year.
You live in Sumner? My cousins went to school there. I'm originally from Enumclaw. I saw some recent film on Weddngton and he was tearing it up. I think he might get a Chico McClatcher type roll at Washington. Some running mixed in with some receiving and kick returns.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You live in Sumner? My cousins went to school there. I'm originally from Enumclaw. I saw some recent film on Weddngton and he was tearing it up. I think he might get a Chico McClatcher type roll at Washington. Some running mixed in with some receiving and kick returns.
I'm not much of a high school football fan, but watching this kid has been pretty amazing this year. Sumner is undefeated in league and in the top 5 of the state, Wedington is a huge reason why. QB is only meh. He doesn't run a lot of deep routes so I'm guessing he's going to be a RB at the U? But he could get some similar roles and be used both ways. I think he's 6'0 so he's not a tiny kid. Just blows defenses away. Can't wait to see him exchange the purple and gold of Sumner for UW.

And I actually live in Bonney Lake. We drive our daughter in to school. Have to actually drive past Bonney Lake to take her to school That HS up near where we live is fucking horrible. And Sumner has one of the best bands in the state which is why I'm at all of those games.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to come off as a homer, but Washington is kicking ass in recruiting. The Huskies will be landing two 5* recruits for the class of '18. That would be Jacob Sirmon (QB) and Jaiden Woodbey (Safety). If Washington lands Elijah Molden this year it means they will have pulled the two best recruits in the state of Oregon.

The replacement when Jake leaves.....

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not much of a high school football fan, but watching this kid has been pretty amazing this year. Sumner is undefeated in league and in the top 5 of the state, Wedington is a huge reason why. QB is only meh. He doesn't run a lot of deep routes so I'm guessing he's going to be a RB at the U? But he could get some similar roles and be used both ways. I think he's 6'0 so he's not a tiny kid. Just blows defenses away. Can't wait to see him exchange the purple and gold of Sumner for UW.

And I actually live in Bonney Lake. We drive our daughter in to school. Have to actually drive past Bonney Lake to take her to school That HS up near where we live is fucking horrible. And Sumner has one of the best bands in the state which is why I'm at all of those games.
Man I can remember when Bonney Lake got its first stop light .. back then it was just a blink in the mirror. Sumner used to be a AA school in the Seamount League and it won the state championship the first year it moved up to AAA. This was back in the late 70's or possibly early 80's ... my memory sucks anymore.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The replacement when Jake leaves.....
This ^^ .... he works out at the Dempsey indoor facility on the UW campus a lot in the offseason with the UW players. His dad is Peter Sirmon ... former UW asst. coach and current DC at Miss. St.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I can remember when Bonney Lake got its first stop light .. back then it was just a blink in the mirror. Sumner used to be a AA school in the Seamount League and it won the state championship the first year it moved up to AAA. This was back in the late 70's or possibly early 80's ... my memory sucks anymore.
This is Sumner's first year in 4A and they are dominating the league. Even the band has over 200 kids in it. School is huge.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing I might add ... those two 5* recruits could end up pushing Washington into the top 10 for the class of '18. What Petersen is doing is setting himself up to reload year after year. That means the other 11 teams in the conference are going to be sucking on Washington Huskies c**k from here on out.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron Hunt Hints at Divided Locker Room
Quack Fix: Cameron Hunt Hints at Divided Locker Room

ec76e11542.jpg

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW won't make the playoffs, the last image the committee will have of them in 2016 is getting beat in Pullman.[/QUOTE
Its possible a one loss UW won't even make the CCG.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they figure dawgs take out cougs and ASU with more losses makes the CCG, but despite losing that get the Rose over the cougs. Does the RB take the #2 overall, or automatically the loser of the CCG if the champion of that game goes to the playoffs?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they figure dawgs take out cougs and ASU with more losses makes the CCG, but despite losing that get the Rose over the cougs. Does the RB take the #2 overall, or automatically the loser of the CCG if the champion of that game goes to the playoffs?

the selection for 2017 is big and pac champions, unless they are selected for cfb. participants then will be the next best team in the conference - which i guess would be the loser of the ccg, although it isn't clear to me what the 'next best' criteria is

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the selection for 2017 is big and pac champions, unless they are selected for cfb. participants then will be the next best team in the conference - which i guess would be the loser of the ccg, although it isn't clear to me what the 'next best' criteria is
That's the question. Say both WSU and UW get to the apple cup with no losses in conference and UW wins that game. ASU has one loss already and by nature of the USA today projection must have at least one more losing to UW to keep their playoff run in view. Then they would have lost to them again in the CCG.

Does a 3 loss ASU really end up in the RB over a 1 loss WSU? And yes, I'm only talking conf win/loss as the OOC doesn't count in conf standings outside of tiebreakers and it isn't even a high up tiebreaker.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if WSU is indeed #2 in that, then it is highly unlikely UW ends up going against Bama and ASU ends up in the RB having lost twice to UW and a game against USC. I just found their projection kind of odd is all.