• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

34df929484.jpg

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah will beat Colorado and Wa St. is at home and UW can't beat ranked teams. Although WA st. might not be ranked so they will have a chance plus Leach is trash. Both games should be fun to watch.
Well, the real UW can. :finger:

:pound:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's your preference (of the names being floated)?
im not over the top on any of them.
Fleck seems to be at the top of the fans list and he had a solid turn around at WMU buuuuuut Hoke did the same thing at Ball State but I dont see anyone going for him. Im not sold on Fleck in his first job after a good year. i want to see sustained success.
Harsin makes no sense to me. Lets fire a coach who had success with the last coaches players and instead hire a coach who is having success with the last coaches players.
Taggart hes done alright at his couple stops but im not overly sold that he is THE guy. at least the others have a winning overall record.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be flying back to Seattle tomorrow so will know what happened once I land. It all seems like gravy at this point so be it a playoff spot or the Rose Bowl, I'll be stoked either way.
I'm on cloud nine till next season at this point. Sure I want a bowl win, but I'm still just just taking it all in that we're PAC champs right now.

Go Dawgs!!!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be flying back to Seattle tomorrow so will know what happened once I land. It all seems like gravy at this point so be it a playoff spot or the Rose Bowl, I'll be stoked either way.
I'm on cloud nine till next season at this point. Sure I want a bowl win, but I'm still just just taking it all in that we're PAC champs right now.

Go Dawgs!!!

Big time congratulations to all the Husky fans here on your team winning the PAC and hopefully (pretty sure) moving on to the playoffs. Awesome job.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at what point does the south just give up?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at what point does the south just give up?
Oh there's no doubt at all that SC is back on the rise and it's only a matter of time before they get one. The rest of that division is a total crap shoot and none appear to be close to being that kind of threat, but then the rest of the North doesn't feel that strong either outside of UW. WSU could take another step forward, Stanford could regroup and isn't that far off.

Next year could see a swing in overall division strength if Colorado can keep any sort of momentum and Utah can reload. Add that to USC's resurgence and there will be a lot of tough outs in that division.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh there's no doubt at all that SC is back on the rise and it's only a matter of time before they get one. The rest of that division is a total crap shoot and none appear to be close to being that kind of threat, but then the rest of the North doesn't feel that strong either outside of UW. WSU could take another step forward, Stanford could regroup and isn't that far off.

Next year could see a swing in overall division strength if Colorado can keep any sort of momentum and Utah can reload. Add that to USC's resurgence and there will be a lot of tough outs in that division.
yeah but it was just a couple years ago that everyone was talking about the South being far superior but North still won.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but it was just a couple years ago that everyone was talking about the South being far superior but North still won.
If USC continues it's rise I see it more balanced than USC swinging things to the south having more power, but these things should be year to year. USC's down cycle very much killed the power in that division. UCLA hsn't ever been able to reach their potential, Utah has only ever been a solid next tier team, and the Arizona schools always seem to find ways of shooting themselves in their feet.

If Oregon can find a way to get back up off the mat, Stanford can reload, and WSU at least stays where it is at, along with a rising UW then the North will still be the tougher overall division IMO, but SC will definitely win the Pac at some point and probably not that long from now.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW v Bama

another Pac12 playoff team in the 3rd year of its existence.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose Bowl is Penn State and probably USC. Haven't gone deep enough in the final ranking to know for sure.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling it's going to be USC - Penn State in the Rose Bowl... So basically USC will win the Rose Bowl.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling it's going to be USC - Penn State in the Rose Bowl... So basically USC will win the Rose Bowl.
I admit that I'm an USC fan and as an oldtimer I love the Rose Bowl. In the early 60's I lived in Los Angeles and went to several Rose Bowls. The Rose Bowl is still my favorite Bowl after all of these years. Fight on for ol' SC!!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The reason i hesitate on USC is 2011-2012. 2011 10-2 USC is back better make them #1 next season. 2012 7-6. lets wait and see still for me.