• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no…MM was just that fuckin good…should have won a natty on his own.

lil' pea boy just kicked yer azz and it hurts…that was gonna happen anyway, get use to it.

What are you trying to say? We agree that MM was good.

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked him up this morning on 24/7 sports. They have him at 58% UW. It's just their projection, but I'll take it.

Honestly though, he'd be a great catch obviously, but I'd never blame anyone for going to Stanford given the chance.

Is that a paid feature?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! I went to check it out, seems like the reason why UW is ahead is that many of the predictions happened in 2014/2015.
Well, yeah. You can poke holes in anything if you want to analyze it and stuff. :L

The majority of the recent predictions are stanford...

:L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Stanford would most likely promote from within the current system.

gog i hope not. not like we've ever had a stellar oc.

i'm certainly not the biggest shaw fan, there's been many games where he's left points on the table. but tbh we wouldn't have done better with anyone else we'd likely hire, certainly not any better with one of our existing staff. shaw's been able to get the most out of our recruiting pool and it's hard to see anyone else doing better

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Graham in trouble? You guys are in some big time guys like Austin Jackson and Isaiah Pola-Moa

Graham isn't, but changes have to be made. Jackson is a lineman and therefore will probably leave the state. Firing Thomsen might help the cause with him. Peterson isn't really a recruiter either. And recruits or not, changes have to be made with the staff. The defense and blocking has been hideous in a number of areas.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Washington is about 12-14 points better than Colorado.

I'm hoping not - considering the Buffs lost to USC in their house by 4 points with a freshman back-up at QB, I think they'll give Washington a better game than down 2-3 scores.

Good luck Huskies - hoping for a good game from both teams.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping not - considering the Buffs lost to USC in their house by 4 points with a freshman back-up at QB, I think they'll give Washington a better game than down 2-3 scores.

Good luck Huskies - hoping for a good game from both teams.
I'm sure it will be a good game. Might come down to turnovers and funny bounces. I expect it will very much still be a game to open the 4th quarter. Your team deserves to be respected. Solid defense and played well all year. Both teams have a lot to feel good about no matter what the outcome of this game is. Hell of a season for both.

May neither team suffer any substantial injuries.

:suds: