• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Colorado just because we haven't played them yet and I'd love to see how Colorado does in a game of that magnitude. But it doesn't really matter. Either are going to be a big challenge and both would be enough of a quality win to propel UW into the playoff race should they win.

Beating SC would probably still help them more than the buffs even with their lower rating just because it would effectively erase the argument about their loss from the committee conversation. I'd still rather see SC eliminated today so they have to watch that championship game from home. I could root for the buffs in the RB should we lose, but couldn't ever root for SC against anyone.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husky fans, who would you rather face Colorado or USC? I think Colorado is a more complete team but USC is more talented and on a hot streak.

IF I were a Husky I would want to take care of USC down in the Bay Area THIS year before January…

that said, as a Beaver fan I want Colorado to go from worst to first…gives me hope for my team in the future.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Colorado just because we haven't played them yet and I'd love to see how Colorado does in a game of that magnitude. But it doesn't really matter. Either are going to be a big challenge and both would be enough of a quality win to propel UW into the playoff race should they win.

Beating SC would probably still help them more than the buffs even with their lower rating just because it would effectively erase the argument about their loss from the committee conversation. I'd still rather see SC eliminated today so they have to watch that championship game from home. I could root for the buffs in the RB should we lose, but couldn't ever root for SC against anyone.
I just can't root against a team that went from last to first, but what I would really like to see is a UW-USC rematch on a neutral field.
Yup, except for the part where USC has a higher ranked defense , higer ranked offense, higher ranked scoring defense and already showed it can beat both Colorado and Washington. But other than that. Spot on. lol
I just can't root against a team that went from last to first, but what I would really like to see is a UW-USC rematch on a neutral field.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF I were a Husky I would want to take care of USC down in the Bay Area THIS year before January…

that said, as a Beaver fan I want Colorado to go from worst to first…gives me hope for my team in the future.
I would love to see a USC-Husky rematch in the PAC 12 CG. It would be a great game, USC has been playing very good as of late and the Huskies are a dangerous team.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CyPa94XUUAA1Dp3.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One team NO one thought was going to win their division, and one most didn't think would are facing off for the right to either go to the Rose Bowl or possibly the playoffs if UW wins and the committee is amused enough.

Hell of a year in the Pac.

:suds:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F U UTAH for making me root for Colorado to win this conference :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you would have actually rooted for UW had Utah won instead of USC?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's forcing you to root for anyone. You can root for UW. Remember back the Pac? You wanted everyone to get behind oregon, time to put your mouth where our balls are (or however the expression goes).

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's forcing you to root for anyone. You can root for UW. Remember back the Pac? You wanted everyone to get behind oregon, time to put your mouth where our balls are (or however the expression goes).
You know he's never going to stand up to the shit he said back then. You know, it's different now.

Honestly I couldn't care less how many fans of other Pac teams are for us or against us. Won't change a thing. Right now it only matters that they find a way to win next week and how many committee members like them.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can root for UW to lose without rooting for Colorado to win.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can root for UW to lose without rooting for Colorado to win.
After the season your fans just suffered I wouldn't blame any of them for wanting to see UW fail to reach the playoffs and/or really want to see them get blown out in those playoffs if they reach it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be hoping for Washington to route the buffs. But I also want the best shot at the Rose. And I'm getting really sick of these commentators propping up the B1G and Clemson. The PAC has been the only conference.Putting as many teams in the top 15 as the B1g. And no one wants to give the PAC credit.I hate ESPN

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports starting to leak that Helfrich will be fired and Oregon/Phil is organizing a search for a new HC.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know he's never going to stand up to the shit he said back then. You know, it's different now.

Honestly I couldn't care less how many fans of other Pac teams are for us or against us. Won't change a thing. Right now it only matters that they find a way to win next week and how many committee members like them.
I mean, it's not like it matters or affects the outcome in any way. Just figured maybe he'd want to back up his BS for once. Maybe @Brasky will want to help OD show off his new found honorary Husky fandom for the week.