• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it USC vs WSU in the Pac Championship.
Well, you're known to be wrong. Give it another week, come back and brag if your scenario works out. Until then, eat some dicks.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you're known to be wrong. Give it another week, come back and brag if your scenario works out. Until then, eat some dicks.

Hopefully I am right so we don't have to witness USC pound it deep in the Dogs.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck my life, we miss Cracraft bad. I'm not looking forward to the bloodbath Friday.
AC is a real toss up man. It's at WSU and will be in sloppy rainy conditions. Who will rise up with the pressure and emotions on the line?

First AC since 1936 with a championship berth on the line for both teams. Truly anything can happen.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pissed at how many passing yards Stanford gave up yesterday, then I realized a lot of those were chunk plays that a young and injured secondary is going to give up. Then again, they held CAL to 24 yards rushing.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AC is a real toss up man. It's at WSU and will be in sloppy rainy conditions. Who will rise up with the pressure and emotions on the line?

First AC since 1936 with a championship berth on the line for both teams. Truly anything can happen.

True, but Falk and all of his inside receivers (generally Cracraft's spot) were off all game. Drops and wrong routes. Looking at the box score it would show Falk had a bad game but all of his receivers except Martin shit the bed. Got to give Colorado a ton of credit, they took Marks out and found the one glaring hole on our defense. If I were Petersen, I'd line Gaskins and Coleman up in Wildcat the entire game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apple cup is for all the marbles this year. Winner takes the north. Biggest AC in 70 years.

Civil war is for undisputed north cellar dweller.

My how quickly things change in the Pac.

And having the so-called Utah/Colorado rivalry game have so much meaning on top of the AC really has to make the conference home office quite happy. A lot of eyes will be on a few of their games this late in the season.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but Falk and all of his inside receivers (generally Cracraft's spot) were off all game. Drops and wrong routes. Looking at the box score it would show Falk had a bad game but all of his receivers except Martin shit the bed. Got to give Colorado a ton of credit, they took Marks out and found the one glaring hole on our defense. If I were Petersen, I'd line Gaskins and Coleman up in Wildcat the entire game.
Go watch any of yesterdays game for UW. Jake was terrible again, or at least just not great and the running game looked better in stats than it was. I think they had like 56y in the first half? :noidea: ASU did a fantastic job of keeping our offense out of rhythm. UW was horrible on 3rd downs. They won by so much because the defense really answered the call and stepped up their game on pass pressure (6 sacks on the day) and entirely destroyed ASU's running game.

Given the last two weeks, if WSU can mount any sort of pressure in the passing game they will find success and keeping us off balance, provided they can also limit the run damage at the same time like USC and ASU did.

Everyone can't wait to see your high flying offense against our top shelf pass defense, but the story of that game will be more your pass rush against our offense. And no one knows right now what either side is going to bring to that equation.

Vegas opened with a 4.5 point advantage to UW so they aren't exactly expecting a blow out win our way. We are getting the nod because we may be a bit deeper in athletes around the field, but this is a rivalry game that has traditionally ignored standings and athletics. Raw emotions will impact this game. And who can predict which way that will swing?

It's anybody's game. You watch, the mass media will be split on their picks for this one. Or at least 1/4+ will pick WSU even after their loss to Colorado.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC 12 recap:

Colorado fans going into the last week:
Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Huskies and Cougars getting ready for the Apple Cup:
giphy.gif

Duck fans after this week:
Wj7zqxg.gif

Arizona and Arizona State fans after their losses to OSU and UW:

grumpy-cat-get-this-over-with.gif

Utah fans after losing to Oregon and getting knocked out of the PAC 12 South title race:
You-Blew-It-Adam-Sandler-Reaction-Quote-In-Billy-Madison.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a way for Kevin King to go out in his last home game as a Husky. Made the #1 play of the day on sportscenter.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a long time since I was more ready for a season to be over. I just want to know which position coaches get fired. A whole bunch of them need to go.

Also, if anyone knows a bunch of 6'7", 330 lbs. men with college eligibility left that want want to transfer, please send them to ASU.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pissed at how many passing yards Stanford gave up yesterday, then I realized a lot of those were chunk plays that a young and injured secondary is going to give up. Then again, they held CAL to 24 yards rushing.

i've watched cal a number of times this year and their running game can be effective. happily surprised to see it shut down, but davis was using dunks instead of runs. the bend and hope pass defense definitely needs work for '17. fingers crossed that solomon thomas sees the light and returns - he alone cures a lot deficiencies in rush and pass defense

i do like how chryst is progressing and shaw seems to be gaining confidence in him. helpful that his starts have not been against stalwart defenses

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apple cup is for all the marbles this year. Winner takes the north. Biggest AC in 70 years.

Civil war is for undisputed north cellar dweller.

My how quickly things change in the Pac.

And having the so-called Utah/Colorado rivalry game have so much meaning on top of the AC really has to make the conference home office quite happy. A lot of eyes will be on a few of their games this late in the season.

Its for half the marbles. lol

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that would be half the marbles. Winning your half of the conference doesnt mean shit. I mean if you wanna be Oregon go ahead and throw a parade . Very Clippers of you.
Just for once stop being a dick just to be a dick. I very clearly said it's for all of the marbles in the north. Read the whole line and you cannot come up with any other conclusion.

Seriously, why are you ALWAYS a total fucking dick anymore?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for once stop being a dick just to be a dick. I very clearly said it's for all of the marbles in the north. Read the whole line and you cannot come up with any other conclusion.

Seriously, why are you ALWAYS a total fucking dick anymore?

First of all grow a pair dude. You Fucking cry about everything. Good lord. You wrote its for all the marbles. Unless winning your half of the conference is winning it all then it's not the whole enchilada or all the marbles.USC won the south last year. Big fucking deal. They got boat raced in the CCG.
You don't agree , then fine say so like a man not like a little girl.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figures. Just double down on being a complete dick. That seems to be ALL you bring to this board anymore.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And i can read fine. You play in a conference. Winning your half is nice but hardly "all the marbles".