• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill .lol. At least your team has a fighting chance.
I've literally said all year I don't expect to go to the playoffs. We are just talking theoretical stuff here. There is no easy road to get there having to beat WSU and whoever comes from the south. This is just about the broader discussion of the 'pac being down' this year and why it does or does not matter. Jackasses from the B1G and SEC always bang the same drum. It's what they do. Couldn't care less how little they respect the league we play in. And I only care about the broader media or committee view if somehow UW were to actually win the next 3.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coulda won and close don't help the conference look better mike.
So you are saying, in Week 1 USC getting blown out by Alabama on a neutral field had the same look for the PAC as UCLA did @ Texas A&M pushing OT?

:ohwell:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying, in Week 1 USC getting blown out by Alabama on a neutral field had the same look for the PAC as UCLA did @ Texas A&M pushing OT?

:ohwell:
In terms of the overall conference perception? Sure. Most of these broad strokes kind of evaluations aren't based on stacks of real numbers. They are gut feelings. They stop short of deep digging into facts. The talking heads simply ask which top 25 teams any Pac school has beaten outside of their own conference. And it's a valid question. The manner in which any particular team lost to their quality OOC teams doesn't matter nearly as much as the simple lack of ANY real quality wins.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.dailyemerald.com/2016/11...cused-three-acts-violence-since-october-2014/
Oregon tight end Pharaoh Brown accused of three acts of violence since October 2014
I found a link that worked for that story, the one you have for some reason won't open for me.
Pharaoh Brown Accused of Three Violent Incidents That Have Gone Unpunished By Oregon
And in that one, I clicked the one to read up on Darren Carrington breaking the arm of some stranger on Halloween and this one has a video of him being all thug life dressed up as the joker. :L
Oregon WR Dressed as The Joker For Halloween, Broke a Stranger's Arm According to Report
What the absolute fuck is going on at Oregon? Are they actually recruiting directly from gangs now or what?
:burt:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 2 involving team mates may have been handled internally. a lot of times when 2 team mates have in fighting like that it never goes beyond extra sprints or stairs and no one really hears about it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 2 involving team mates may have been handled internally. a lot of times when 2 team mates have in fighting like that it never goes beyond extra sprints or stairs and no one really hears about it.
I'm sure it's the accumulation of events that makes that story, not the details of any one. At some point if your track record is that you are a dumbass that can't keep from going physical in altercations the punishment should ramp up beyond a set of stairs, otherwise what do you have for discipline at all? By the 3rd event you might want to sit them out at least a game to send a message to both that kid, and the rest of the team.

The ducks have had issues, just like a lot of teams, over the past several years with kids being pulled over with drugs, DUI, and general stupidity. You must manage that stuff well as a team and do enough to make the point clear.

I mean one of your WR's is out breaking the arm of random citizens and yelling loudly who he is while doing it. And yes, I saw that he hasn't started the last two games, but he still played and has stats in both so is that really punishment?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found a link that worked for that story, the one you have for some reason won't open for me.
Pharaoh Brown Accused of Three Violent Incidents That Have Gone Unpunished By Oregon
And in that one, I clicked the one to read up on Darren Carrington breaking the arm of some stranger on Halloween and this one has a video of him being all thug life dressed up as the joker. :L
Oregon WR Dressed as The Joker For Halloween, Broke a Stranger's Arm According to Report
What the absolute fuck is going on at Oregon? Are they actually recruiting directly from gangs now or what?
:burt:
f654ae39ea.jpg

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've literally said all year I don't expect to go to the playoffs. We are just talking theoretical stuff here. There is no easy road to get there having to beat WSU and whoever comes from the south. This is just about the broader discussion of the 'pac being down' this year and why it does or does not matter. Jackasses from the B1G and SEC always bang the same drum. It's what they do. Couldn't care less how little they respect the league we play in. And I only care about the broader media or committee view if somehow UW were to actually win the next 3.

If you guys beat us and the South winner you guys are 99% in. The only thing that can really fudge it up is if Penn state ends up winning the B1G. If Wisconsin does then you guys should still be ahead of them as Wisconsin's only quality wins would be Penn State and LSU who had to fire Miles.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 452.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp it looks like the ducks bite the dust again this Saturday

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try at deflecting. I give it a solid 8.
:clap:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 452.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go UTES! "All in or in the way"

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen any ASU fans this week at all. I'm sure they will all be here if they win today or at least make it close.