• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easier to sweep things under the carpet when it's not out in the public. A whole different thing when it's on the public police blotters as soon as the incident happens.

Look, Oregon did the right thing here. That kid fucked himself bad and has no one to blame but himself. Just saying no school could protect a player in that specific circumstance. At least I hope not.
Don't tell that to the SEC.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard conflicting things from Sarell. Some have said he's a heavy Stanford lean, and others have said he's a UW lean. Now that they are out of the state finals I'd expect something from him fairly quickly if he has indeed made up his mind.
Henry B. committed because once Molden committed last night he knew there wasn't much room left on the Dawg list. Sarrell is in the same boat ... although I'm sure coach Pete would find a way to get him in a uniform if he did wait until LOI day to commit.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh God yes. Thank you!!! We needed Oline this draft class and he was one of our top targets. Hopefully Foster commits to us as well.

Harbaugh was after Henry bad and probably promised a matching snuggie sleepover to seal the deal. The picker is denied!!!
Isaiah Pola-Mao, Mountain Pointe, Safety <---- that's the other one UW wants to land. His younger brother might follow him to wherever he goes and his brother is a stud.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry B. committed because once Molden committed last night he knew there wasn't much room left on the Dawg list. Sarrell is in the same boat ... although I'm sure coach Pete would find a way to get him in a uniform if he did wait until LOI day to commit.
He had stated he would be making his commitment when the season was over and they got knocked out on Friday when his school got destroyed by Camas. I would expect something soon.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor sport is still being a poor sport. Shocked.

Read what I said to those who aren't being jackasses. I have no problem admitting we got our ass kicked. That's reality. I have no problem giving praise to their players in that game.

You lack class or honor and that's clear as day. Trying to throw words at people after the fact is a classless thing that real men wouldn't do.

Why don't you go on a campaign and go cry to every writer that said the same thing? Go tweet corso and the rest of the CGD crew who ALL picked against your team. I mean getting even with people in words is so important to you.

Grow up.

lol. Whos crying. I'm happy with the how the game turned out. As far as real men. I dont go saying fuck you to posters here on a weekly basis. I've done enough in my life to show honor. This is just football shit talking. I have no problem saying I was way off when somoene points to what I said before the game. You wanna be a snowfake thats fine. But real men say yeah I was wrong not cry about it. Thanks god your not a Trojan fan after the Bama game you'd have needed therapy.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Whos crying. I'm happy with the how the game turned out. As far as real men. I dont go saying fuck you to posters here on a weekly basis I have no problem saying I was way off when somoene points to what i said before the game. You wanna be a snowfake thats fine. But real men say yeah I was wrong not cry about it.
Yep, you're still a tool. Stick to your guns. Doesn't hurt me in any way if you want to keep coming off like a poor winner. Suit yourself.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you're still a tool. Stick to your guns. Doesn't hurt me in any way if you want to keep coming off like a poor winner. Suit yourself.

Good lord. You're obvious all hurt or you would have just said yeah that darnold kid was good and maybe you should have been a little worried about USC. Instead you well up and whine that I'm not holding your hand. Your team lost one hard fought game. I don't see why you are so sensitive . How did you survive all the shit Mamba threw at you guys? lol.
Anyway, no more rubbing it in from me even though it was very minimal IMO.
I do hope you guys get back into the playoffs. Your the only PAC team that can make it

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easier to sweep things under the carpet when it's not out in the public. A whole different thing when it's on the public police blotters as soon as the incident happens.

Look, Oregon did the right thing here. That kid fucked himself bad and has no one to blame but himself. Just saying no school could protect a player in that specific circumstance. At least I hope not.
Many of the college town programs in rural areas have some serious Barney Fife action going on with the police force and ties to the schools. When you basically got these guys on the school payroll, the motivation will be there to cover up crimes committed by athletes.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of the college town programs in rural areas have some serious Barney Fife action going on with the police force and ties to the schools. When you basically got these guys on the school payroll, the motivation will be there to cover up crimes committed by athletes.

Obviously the Pullman PD didn't get that memo.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord. You're obvious all hurt or you would have just said yeah that darnold kid was good and maybe you should have been a little worried about USC. Instead you well up and whine that I'm not holding your hand. Your team lost one hard fought game. I don't see why you are so sensitive . How did you survive all the shit Mamba threw at you guys? lol.
I did say it was a well played game and they earned the victory you dumb ass. For some reason you have to keep this shit going page after page because you can't let it go.

You were a dick and I called you out on it. Now go fuck off.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do have to great CBs. They made USC stay away from them and pretty much only throw to the middle.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say it was a well played game and they earned the victory you dumb ass. For some reason you have to keep this shit going page after page because you can't let it go.

You were a dick and I called you out on it. Now go fuck off.

I was a dick by re posting what you wrote. So shoot me. lol
Next time I write I think USC can beat a team and it doesn't happen I guess i can whine when a fan of that team points out my prediction. We all gotta play nice nice.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What technicality is that?

If there aren't enough 6 win teams to fill all of the bowl slots, they will pick 5-7 teams to fill the slots.

I think it's based on GPA though, so Oregon is still fucked. :dhd:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there aren't enough 6 win teams to fill all of the bowl slots, they will pick 5-7 teams to fill the slots.

I think it's based on GPA though, so Oregon is still fucked. :dhd:

lol. I don't know . If your teams 5-7 do you really want to see them play more ? wouldn't you want the season to end as soon as possible?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Oregon fall so fall so far down? I know we all (except oregon fans) saw that they were starting to decline but this drop is incredible. How do you keep your coach after this?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I don't know . If your teams 5-7 do you really want to see them play more ? wouldn't you want the season to end as soon as possible?
I think it was like 3 of the 4 5-7 teams won their bowls last year. plus gives more proactices.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Oregon fall so fall so far down? I know we all (except oregon fans) saw that they were starting to decline but this drop is incredible. How do you keep your coach after this?
lots of injuries. young players. change of schemes and coaches. 3 of these losses were by 3 points.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was like 3 of the 4 5-7 teams won their bowls last year. plus gives more proactices.

I'm guessing if you're playing a 5-7 team in some shit bowl it might be hard for the coach to motivate his players. They had all season to practice. If they are 5-7 they need to just step away.