• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's Fordman's take on all this? Did he and the RobotDevil discuss the tampering that went on?
Only thing publicly he has said was this
Wow, this puts me in a rough spot. I've had to enforce bets before, really hoping an amicable solution can be had here.
Nothing about any kind of tampering or whatever. Just kind of not happy he's in the middle of it?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's Fordman's take on all this? Did he and the RobotDevil discuss the tampering that went on?
Is Wiz still taking about this. Mcnabb already stated the bet was off which i posted a screen cap of. And agree with him because if USC wins I couldn't see him banned.Unlike Wiz and his anger. I could post clear cut screen shots that show the tampering by an outside influence.But that does no good for the board and the board comes first.No outside influence was a part of the wager.. When someone tampers with a deck of cards the bet is nullified correct? As far as I'm concerned its a dead topic. I trust fordman and this topic is dead on several levels. I'm very much so in the right. And extremely past all the trolling that was going on then.

That said aside from a few sloppy turnovers.Great game by USC tonight. And I will be rooting for Washington to beat Utah :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your screen shot showed mcnabb saying YOU BACKED OUT OF THE BET. It didn't say WE CALLED IT OFF.

Quit lying about it and at least pretend to be a man.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since clarky wants to claim his screen shot is proof that mcnabb agreed to call it off, let's go revisit the exchange in question. You know, put it in context.

Whats the matter starting to sweat you peenie flippin buddy is gonna be gone in a few weeks?
You should cause your next!

All kidding aside...is that USC vs Washington bet really off?

Did both parties agree to that?

Nope a bet is a bet, and that turd is on record!

Bet is on!

I'm paying up though I wont have too, my team is got it covered......

I thought you said the bet was OFF. Why would you have to "pay up" if the bet is OFF?

It was called off saturday night by needledick, and no I'm not gonna link it, you go find it.....
There was plenty of witnesses that read his backing out!

There were other messages, but nothing contextual was left out.

So clark took a screen grab where mcnabb said clark backed out of it and is trying to pass that off as though that is proof mcnabb agreed, when just a few posts prior he made it CRYSTAL fucking clear it was still on.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your screen shot showed mcnabb saying YOU BACKED OUT OF THE BET. It didn't say WE CALLED IT OFF.

Quit lying about it and at least pretend to be a man.
That screen shot showed Mcnabb confirming the bet was off.And I agree I wouldnt want to see him banned. The other screen shots show tampering and a violation of no outside influence. They were sent to the proper person. And whether you like it or not. They are very much so true. If you enjoy anger thats on you dude. You are going to have to trust foreman. Im not partaking in your love of hate any longer. Sorry Wiz but this time you are incorrect. And i refuse to be consumed by hate like you. So sports or no reply.......... Good luck to your huskies I'll be rooting for them to beat Utah :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no outside interference. Even the suggestion is just lame.

There was no agreement to end the bet. McNabb has always stated he's fully in.

And changing your name doesn't absolve you of prior bets. That's ludicrous.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since clarky wants to claim his screen shot is proof that mcnabb agreed to call it off, let's go revisit the exchange in question. You know, put it in context.

There were other messages, but nothing contextual was left out.

So clark took a screen grab where mcnabb said clark backed out of it and is trying to pass that off as though that is proof mcnabb agreed, when just a few posts prior he made it CRYSTAL fucking clear it was still on.
Cherry pick what you want. It doesn't change anything. Sorry but I grew past this behavior.Have fun Wiz

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That screen shot showed Mcnabb confirming the bet was off.And I agree I wouldnt want to see him banned. The other screen shots show tampering and a violation of no outside influence. They were sent to the proper person. And whether you like it or not. They are very much so true. If you enjoy anger thats on you dude. You are going to have to trust foreman. Im not partaking in your love of hate any longer. Sorry Wiz but this time you are incorrect. And i refuse to be consumed by hate like you. So sports or no reply.......... Good luck to your huskies I'll be rooting for them to beat Utah :suds:
Nope, all of your BS has been proven false. Ford said he hopes he's not going to be put in a position to ban whoever it is and hopes you guys can settle it. That's more or less proof you didn't send him some damning information that ends it.

I just posted proof McNabb did not agree to end it and spelled it out clearly just before that screen grab that he very much was still in it.

Your lies aren't working. Just man up and admit you got scared when UW spanked the ducks and chickened out of your bet. That's the honest truth so just admit it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no outside interference. Even the suggestion is just lame.

There was no agreement to end the bet. McNabb has always stated he's fully in.

And changing your name doesn't absolve you of prior bets. That's ludicrous.
I have the pics that have proven there was. Think what you want they are in the right hands . I wish you the best. But you're going to have to move on. Im done with lame trolling and hat .Good luck the rest of the way .Its going to be one hell of a finish to the season :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cherry pick what you want. It doesn't change anything. Sorry but I grew past this behavior.Have fun Wiz
LOL!!!

I'm the one that cherry picked? :wtf:

YOU post a screen grab that claims mcnabb agreed to end the bet and just a few posts prior he said the exact opposite. He very very clearly said the bet was still on and he's not backing out. It's right there.

Why did you use a screen grab? Because putting up a link or quote would make it easy for others to go back and read what was said around it. You did that on purpose to try to cover up a lie. It's so fucking obvious.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the pics that have proven there was. Think what you want they are in the right hands . I wish you the best. But you're going to have to move on. Im done with lame trolling and hat .Good luck the rest of the way .Its going to be one hell of a finish to the season :suds:
'The right hands'. You said earlier that was fordman. Fordman came up here and made no mention of the bet being off. He said he hopes you guys can settle it because he's been forced to be in position to enforce bets before.

If you gave something to ford that is proof that the terms of the bet were violated and he's no longer going to be involved then it is an easy matter to clear up. We will see what he has to say tomorrow about that.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, all of your BS has been proven false. Ford said he hopes he's not going to be put in a position to ban whoever it is and hopes you guys can settle it. That's more or less proof you didn't send him some damning information that ends it.

I just posted proof McNabb did not agree to end it and spelled it out clearly just before that screen grab that he very much was still in it.

Your lies aren't working. Just man up and admit you got scared when UW spanked the ducks and chickened out of your bet. That's the honest truth so just admit it.
Think what you want,talk about it for days. I have the truth,it was sent to the proper venue out of respect for the board and that is all that matters. Now if it isn't college football related don't bother. Im past hate. Good day I wish you the best. I don't have interest in childish games any more

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'The right hands'. You said earlier that was fordman. Fordman came up here and made no mention of the bet being off. He said he hopes you guys can settle it because he's been forced to be in position to enforce bets before.

If you gave something to ford that is proof that the terms of the bet were violated and he's no longer going to be involved then it is an easy matter to clear up. We will see what he has to say tomorrow about that.
I trust fordman discussion over

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think what you want,talk about it for days. I have the truth,it was sent to the proper venue out of respect for the board and that is all that matters. Now if it isn't college football related don't bother. Im past hate. Good day I wish you the best. I don't have interest in childish games any more
Stop your games man. You say you changed your name to turn a new leaf and pull the same old tired shit. I've clearly proven your words are lies. Proof is proof. All you have is words that cannot be backed up or supported with facts. And then this habit you have of trying to turn this into something else. This idea of 'hate' or some other stupid shit.

You made a bet. Spent weeks accusing others of trying to back out of it. And after Oregon got spanked you ran and tried to find ways to weasel out of it. And have been caught doing it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust fordman discussion over
Yep, I do too and so far he hasn't said you have given him any kind of compelling information that should nullify your bet.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"On whose side?"
It wasn't me or Mcnabb . But the tampering was done toward me. It came from the other side. It was a simple set of rules including no outside influence. Which I have concrete proof there was tampering. I have screen shots and a timeline.Which broke those rules. I know we all acted childish including myself. But I'm not engaging in hate anymore. Especially after seeing what it does to people including what it did to myself. We are adults and college football fans. It's time to learn and let hate go. If Mcnabb wants I will be happy to take a one month Avy bet as a fellow college football fan. And a sign of respect in the end that is what we all are regardless of team affiliations or social circles. I grew thanks to a lot of posters Wallace. No one is perfect that's why we learn

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not understanding this "tampering" issue. How does one "tamper" with the bet? Is there a player on USC or Washington that is "on the take"?

Please explain.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well clearly I flew to southern Cali, paid off a few of the Trojan players and I banged a couple of the SC cheerleaders,:noidea: