• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I do not want to disrupt the board by discussing someone tampering. Which does no good for the board.And chose to deal with it the right way. Now I will do whats best for the board and let the past and contribute :suds:
So, in general terms then, how could one tamper with such a bet?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No outside interference was in the rules. I provided proof of outside interference. And thats all you need to know. I am very thorough especially concerning bets.Like I said if Washington wins I'll let Mcnabb give me an avy for a month if USC wins he can keep his. As a good gesture for clarkson23devils trolling in the past.
Great, have ford verify there was some 'outside interference' on a bet for a game that hasn't happened yet. There is nothing that can rise to the level of interfering in a bet you made willingly and chided others for trying to get mcnabb out of and here you are chickening out and making up shit to do it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, in general terms then, how could one tamper with such a bet?
He's running is typical backspeak bullshit circle jerk non answer answers he always does. Nothing new here.

He made a bet. Everyone knew what the bet was. Several of us, myself included, said it was a fucking stupid bet for either of them to make. They both were clear and specific about it and clark here called Ford in and asked him to oversee the payout of it. It couldn't have been more clear. Now he changed his name and is weaseling out of it with made up bullshit.

Welcome to clarkland.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he's just trying to check off the entire "Things a douchebag would do" list.

Welching? Check!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, have ford verify there was some 'outside interference' on a bet for a game that hasn't happened yet. There is nothing that can rise to the level of interfering in a bet you made willingly and chided others for trying to get mcnabb out of and here you are chickening out and making up shit to do it.
Say what you want.Facts are facts and there was tampering. Sorry there is no longer a clarkson23devils. And if it's not about USC/Cal or sports related the discussion is over. I'm putting the past behind me and keeping my posting productive

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was tampered with. I was thorough and it is clear. And that is the end of topic. USC/Cal soon :suds:
Nope, explain what that means and then we can decide if the topic is done.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he's just trying to check off the entire "Things a douchebag would do" list.

Welching? Check!
I'm both amazed, and really not surprised all at the same time. It takes talent to do something that can do both. I'll give him that.

I mean we all knew he was going to weasel out of it. Called that at the time. That's why he sucked ford into it to begin with. Now it's some secret form of bet tampering on an event that hasn't happened yet. Jesus is he lame.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, we don't know those things. We know what victims and the police reported and there were several incidents, not just one isolated moment. Cougs running wild and shit.

If the roles were reversed you know damned well you'd be picking at Petersen's integrity for not keeping thugs out of the AC simply to make sure they had their best chance to win the game instead of dealing real discipline.

That's what we know.

You know what the police reported, ha, the police reports in Luani's case was a complete lie as the DA determined. The police finished their investigation for Barber and Tago months ago and charges were filed for Tago, not Barber. Of course if rolls were reversed I'd give you shit but that's what happens. If he is guilty or even charged he should be dismissed but getting suspended because of what some douchey frat boy says how it happened shouldn't cause him to be suspended. The police were found to have flat out lied in one incident, the kid should be in school until a charge is filed.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm both amazed, and really not surprised all at the same time. It takes talent to do something that can do both. I'll give him that.

I mean we all knew he was going to weasel out of it. Called that at the time. That's why he sucked ford into it to begin with. Now it's some secret form of bet tampering on an event that hasn't happened yet. Jesus is he lame.
Fordman is not to blame he is not the one that tampered.Nor does discussing it do any good for the board . If you choose to discuss this further. That is your choice. I may have ran my mouth a lot. But I am in the right and am moving forward to something more productive. As of now

USC/Cal I hate Thursday games and do not like Cals offense

Fight On \/

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman is not to blame he is not the one that tampered.Nor does discussing it do any good for the board . If you choose to discuss this further. That is your choice. I may have ran my mouth a lot. But I am in the right and am moving forward to something more productive. As of now

Fight On \/
No, discussing it doesn't do you any good. The rest of us know you're a giant pussy regardless.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fight On \/
No, you are not.

I said all ford has to do is tell us your claim is just. He doesn't have to give the details because we trust him. We don't trust your word. Your word is utter garbage. I said you NEVER hold to your word and was right. In fact if you recall when I heard you made that bet I said to mcnabb he won't pay up. You replied by calling Ford in to make sure it was legit.

You are a total fraud. There isn't a more dishonest person on this web site.

You tell us that mcnabb agreed to call it off and then post a link where he's telling someone else YOU called it off. That's the shit you do. That's called lying. And you were once again caught in it.

Go watch your game. Couldn't care less. Run and hide and then tell more lies later. That's clarky AKA robodouche.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, this thread took wild turn

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://sportshoop.la/threads/tofficial-alternate-night-shift-thread.77366/page-139#post-9143186
I moved the evidence of his stupidity off the Pac12 thread.

And that is only the scratch of the surface. There are many many more of his posts around that time insisting he would honor this bet and actually accusing mcnabb of trying to back out, or others trying to back out for him.

I think any bet outside of a week avatar is fucking dumb. I won't make them. Been asked many times and I will never do it. At least OD manned up and is wearing whatever avatar @Brasky gives him. That too was a dumb bet, but he made it and is taking the penalty LIKE A MAN. Clark changed his name and made up bullshit to get out of his like a total pussy.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://sportshoop.la/threads/tofficial-alternate-night-shift-thread.77366/page-139#post-9143186
I moved the evidence of his stupidity off the Pac12 thread.

And that is only the scratch of the surface. There are many many more of his posts around that time insisting he would honor this bet and actually accusing mcnabb of trying to back out, or others trying to back out for him.

I think any bet outside of a week avatar is fucking dumb. I won't make them. Been asked many times and I will never do it. At least OD manned up and is wearing whatever avatar @Brasky gives him. That too was a dumb bet, but he made it and is taking the penalty LIKE A MAN. Clark changed his name and made up bullshit to get out of his like a total pussy.

It is and will be one of my favorite things that has ever happened on the hoop. No regrets. I know you aren't hatin'. I've left the UW score avy up for an extended period just for you guys.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 'tampering'...where is it and what happened? I can't stand it when bets are tampered with.

Does changing your screen name really count as loop hole? I'm learning a lot tonight but am still confused.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he will assure you there was outside interference in this bet. What the hell that means is anyone's guess. I'm not sure how it is possible to interfere with a bet made willingly by two people who knew what was at stake BEFORE the damned game has even been played. Well sure I do, it can't.

I told clarky a couple of weeks ago he should go to mcnabb and ask him to end it because it's a dumb bet. Clark said at that time he was thinking about backing out of the bet. And now he has followed through on it. Name change, mysterious outside interference, and this claim that mcnabb agreed to end this without actually showing us any proof of that. Hedging his bet with different excuses.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he will assure you there was outside interference in this bet. What the hell that means is anyone's guess. I'm not sure how it is possible to interfere with a bet made willingly by two people who knew what was at stake BEFORE the damned game has even been played. Well sure I do, it can't.

I told clarky a couple of weeks ago he should go to mcnabb and ask him to end it because it's a dumb bet. Clark said at that time he was thinking about backing out of the bet. And now he has followed through on it. Name change, mysterious outside interference, and this claim that mcnabb agreed to end this without actually showing us any proof of that. Hedging his bet with different excuses.

So what's Fordman's take on all this? Did he and the RobotDevil discuss the tampering that went on?