• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If fordman lets him out of the bet he pushed for, then no bet is ever enforceable on this web site again.

I said repeatedly that these two should be careful about making these kinds of bets. They are totally stupid. But they did. Your word matters, or at least it should. And when you bring in an admin to enforce it there shouldn't be any reason you should be let off the hook.

It's weak bullshit

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I can't say I've seen a worse loser ever online.

He was pushing this bet when he was telling people UW was overrated and the ducks were going to win the north. He even pulled in a site admin and made sure the bet would be enforced no matter what. His idea. He did that.

Now that UW is highly ranked and a loss looks more and more likely he changed his name and tries to find loopholes to get out of it.

Amazing set of balls to think this will work and all just go away, and yet entirely predictable.
Like I said I have a feeling USC beats Washington but thats moot. Spin what you want but no one is bigger than the board. People grow and I cant see Mcnabb banned. Even if I am really good at NCAA 17. Clarkson23devils is gone. Enjoy TheRobotDevil

Thank you for complimenting my balls.Looking forward to a great finish to a great season :suds:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I have a feeling USC beats Washington but thats moot. Spin what you want but no one is bigger than the board. People grow and I cant see Mcnabb banned. Even if I am really good at NCAA 17. Clarkson23devils is gone. Enjoy TheRobotDevil

Thank you for complimenting my balls.Looking forward to a great finish to a great season :suds:
Such a pathetic weasel...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know damned well the bet wasn't over a video game, nor does jeffro have anything to do with it. And name changes don't change things either. You made a bet when you thought UW sucked and now want out when they are a top 4 team.

It's total bullshit. If you remain on this site after that game you can't ever live that down.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If fordman lets him out of the bet he pushed for, then no bet is ever enforceable on this web site again.

I said repeatedly that these two should be careful about making these kinds of bets. They are totally stupid. But they did. Your word matters, or at least it should. And when you bring in an admin to enforce it there shouldn't be any reason you should be let off the hook.

It's weak bullshit
Than you can talk to @handicappers about Jeffro. Mcnabb can send me his twitch account so we can play NCAA 17. .Fordman has the screen shots and the violation of the rules You can move on I have no interest in hate. Nor will I contribute to it or have any desire to see Mcnabb banned end of topic

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clarkson23devils is gone but not forgotten. :sad2:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Than you can talk to @handicappers about Jeffro. Mcnabb can send me his twitch account so we can play NCAA 17. .Fordman has the screen shots and the violation of the rules You can move on I have no interest in hate. Nor will I contribute in it or have any desire to see Mcnabb banned end of topic

Bullshit. There was no violation of any rules. The bet was the outcome of the game on November 12th being played in Seattle and you know it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. There was no violation of any rules. The bet was the outcome of the game on November 12th being played in Seattle and you know it.
Yes there was and you are not privy to that it was sent to the right place. And I already stated Im up for USC/Waashington NCAA 17 on the 12th. Now you can carry on with the hate if you choose. But I am not taking in this conversation. Sorry but there is no more clarkson to hate

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your boy changed his name and is now weaseling out of the lifetime ban bet he made on the UW/USC game.

lol. that is some serious script flippin' right there.
what does mcnabb have to say about that? I thought both parties called the bet off.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused...what happened?
The rules of the clarkson Mcnabb bet were violated. Wiz was saying I should be held accountable for "using a loophole". Exactly like someone else did that he chooses to ignore. There is no more clarkson23devils on sportshoop.la.I even offered to play the game on my PS4 with my twitch on the 12th anyway.But I don't want Mcnabb banned if i win And the topic is dead. If they want to talk about that they can. But I will be talking sports It's a great year for college football :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, if the rules were violated, then the bet is off.
what were the rules, exactly?
No outside interference. The screen shots of the interference were already sent to fordman. Or you could say there is no such site as SportsHoopla. I post on sportshoop.la. Or that mcnabb never sent me his PS username so we can play the game on the 12th...... No point in discussing it. Should one set of rules apply to one poster and not another? Topic is dead regardless the no interference rule was violated long before there was no more clarkson23devils on sportshoop.la

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i'm still confused. DId Mcnabb have to change his screen name also? I can't believe Mcnabb violated the rules...shame on him.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. that is some serious script flippin' right there.
what does mcnabb have to say about that? I thought both parties called the bet off.
The bet was called off.Wiz must have not been paying attention when Mcnabb was talking about it being off in the Night Shift thread. But you knew that