• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, you should have just skipped all the bullshit and had them change your name to pathetic weasel if this is how you're going about it.
As Jeffro said he would leave SportsHoopla and he technically did. I am willing to play Mcnabb at NCAA 16 USC/Washington on the 12th. Other than that clarkson didn't violate the rules within the bet. Someone else did foreman already received a PM of the rule infracxtion.And you got what you wanted anyway there is no more clarkson23devils on Sportshoop.la.

Now I will get back to talking college football while you do your rainbow thing

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and the whole thing was your doing, not that we mind the idea of your bitch ass getting the boot, but it was your doing, not us that wanted you gone.
If you didn't want clarkson gone we would not be having this conversation. Which is over there is no more clarkson23devils

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Jeffro said he would leave SportsHoopla and he technically did. I am willing to play Mcnabb at NCAA 16 USC/Washington on the 12th. Other than that clarkson didn't violate the rules within the bet. Someone else did foreman already received a PM of the rule infracxtion.And you got what you wanted anyway there is no more clarkson23devils on Sportshoop.la.

Now I will get back to talking college football while you do your rainbow thing

Who's Foreman? And don't mind the rainbow thing, I'm just making up for all the ratings you deleted when that glitch worked. I know ratings are a big deal to you, so just making sure they are accurate.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you didn't want clarkson gone we would not be having this conversation. Which is over there is no more clarkson23devils
I just want you to own your bullshit for once. There's no more clarkson23devils because you're a bitch who changed his name to avoid owning your bet, and everything else that led to it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want you to own your bullshit for once. There's no more clarkson23devils because you're a bitch who changed his name to avoid owning your bet, and everything else that led to it.
Clarkson owned up to his shit and made his peace. There is no more Clarkson on sportshoop.la. You can be mad but clarkson wasn't the one who violated the no outside influence rule. And that violation was PM'ed.At any point Mcnabb is welcome to play me as Washington vs USC on the 12th. But I refuse to see Mcnabb banned I'm not into that he has friends here

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson owned up to his shit and made his peace. There is no more Clarkson on sportshoop.la. You can be mad but clarkson wasn't the one who violated the no outside influence rule. And that violation was PM'ed.At any point Mcnabb is welcome to play me as Washington vs USC on the 12th. But I refuse to see Mcnabb banned I'm not into that he has friends here
What the fuck are you even talking about?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why else would he change his name this close to his exit anyway? He's going to claim he can't be banned because it wasn't him that took the bet.
One could say clarkson wasn't being himself during all that junk. Look at it this way TheRobotDevil is an upgrade from clarkson23devils

Life is learning from mistakes and growth

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One could say clarkson wasn't being himself during all that junk. Look at it this way TheRobotDevil is an upgrade from clarkson23devils

Life is learning from mistakes and growth
But, you're still a weasely douche bag... I mean, look at yourself bitching out of this bet (at least trying to). An upgrade is supposed to be improved.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you even talking about?
Information you don't need to know. Sorry but what you are going through is the past. It's time to move forward. The new posters have been a great addition. And there is a lot of college football discussion. Contribute enjoy it it's a great time to be a sportshoop.lan

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Information you don't need to know. Sorry but what you are going through is the past. It's time to move forward. The new posters have been a great addition. And there is a lot of college football discussion. Contribute enjoy it it's a great time to be a sportshoop.lan

It is, it'll be too bad when @fordman84 holds you to the bet you insisted on bringing him in to so no one could weasel out.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is, it'll be too bad when @fordman84 holds you to the bet you insisted on bringing him in to so no one could weasel out.
I already sent him a PM. When someone referred to themselves as the important people. Was the board is not about one poster it is about the whole. And TheRobotDevil will do for the whole. You can say what you want and tbh I have a feeling SC beats Washington. You may do as you choose but I will be staying away from anything that isn't productive to the board. And being as productive as I can be :suds:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already sent him a PM. When someone referred to themselves as the important people. Was the board is not about one poster it is about the whole. And TheRobotDevil will do for the whole. You can say what you want and tbh I have a feeling SC beats Washington. You may do as you choose but I will be staying away from anything that isn't productive to the board. And being as productive as I can be :suds:
I bet you did

And Lol at "Productive"

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you did

And Lol at "Productive"
My gifs have link backs to sports hoop.la. They are used on several boards I can track them. The users are visitors or posting link backs to Sportshoop.la. Which generates traffic and is marketing. And I am talking sports while you are knocking alaskaguy. Because he postie college football articles. From here on out what you choose is your choice. I will be doing what I've been doing and contributing in the most productive manner possible. Two and a half hours to USC/Cal :yahoo:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gifs have link backs to sports hoop.la. They are used on several boards I can track them. The users are visitors or posting link backs to Sportshoop.la. Which generates traffic and is marketing. And I am talking sports while you are knocking alaskaguy. Because he postie college football articles. From here on out what you choose is your choice. I will be doing what I've been doing and contributing in the most productive manner possible. Two and a half hours to USC/Cal :yahoo:
Knocking AlaskaGuy is productive. And no one gives a shit about your gifs.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I can't say I've seen a worse loser ever online.

He was pushing this bet when he was telling people UW was overrated and the ducks were going to win the north. He even pulled in a site admin and made sure the bet would be enforced no matter what. His idea. He did that.

Now that UW is highly ranked and a loss looks more and more likely he changed his name and tries to find loopholes to get out of it.

Amazing set of balls to think this will work and all just go away, and yet entirely predictable.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I can't say I've seen a worse loser ever online.

He was pushing this bet when he was telling people UW was overrated and the ducks were going to win the north. He even pulled in a site admin and made sure the bet would be enforced no matter what. His idea. He did that.

Now that UW is highly ranked and a loss looks more and more likely he changed his name and tries to find loopholes to get out of it.

Amazing set of balls to think this will work and all just go away, and yet entirely predictable.
But, his gifs add value, or some bullshit...