• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz, WSU and OSU are pretty close to the same for being known as an alcohol rage fest type of school.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz, WSU and OSU are pretty close to the same for being known as an alcohol rage fest type of school.

Well I would have that concern with any college and I would be questioning it hard. I only brought up WSU because I know a lot of their grads and I swear ALL of them are raging alcoholics. ALL OF THEM.

It's not like kids don't do that at all universities so you have to be involved as a parent no matter where they go. I think I read about an alcohol related death to a UW student that partied a bit too much like last year sometime.

You send your kids to school to help them grow up and make a life for themselves and the last thing you need is for it to ruin their lives or even cost them theirs.

As you well know our oldest is an alcoholic. She will reach her 1 year sober I think next month so she is doing a lot better, but it will be a concern for us for the rest of our lives probably. And yes she did a lot of drinking and god knows what more in school.

Our son we don't worry about so much because he is 26 now and just got out of the Navy after 8 years. He's been on his own for a long time and had access to whatever he wanted over that time and had the discipline to keep it all in check. Now of course he doesn't have the threat of the military keeping him from doing pot or the other things he would have been busted for, but he just doesn't seem like the type that would. If partying was a priority he wouldn't have gone into the Navy at 18 and left his girlfriend of 3 years to build his career. He wouldn't have signed on for extra years to help further is resume and he wouldn't be passing on a 6 figure income to go get his max GI bill.

My 12 y/o is too young yet to get a feel for whether we will need to worry about her or not. After being around plenty of teenagers and seeing the ones that had issues and the ones that didn't you have to make it to at least 15 before you can get a good vibe on it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's going on at these other PAC schools. They all sound like dens of iniquity. At USC, there is zero alcohol or drugs and all of those hotties you see in the pictures are virgins.

:laugh3:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's going on at these other PAC schools. They all sound like dens of iniquity. At USC, there is zero alcohol or drugs and all of those hotties you see in the pictures are virgins.

:laugh3:

Sadly at Stanford the nerds blow of steam by drinking heavily. I used to pre-party with a fifth of JD when I was an undergrad, and as far as hotties, well many of them are virgins, but not that many outside of the sports teams are hot. This is why I dated swimmers and gymnasts when I was there.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Troll post" for sure...guess you NEVER spent anytime in Cornhole Valley Mamba...let me get my crayon book out and draw ya a picture on this one.

"Shove a lump a coal up the Oregon State University's ass and in ONE WEEK you can pull a V1 diamond outta it's ass. :laugh3:

Can ya see what I'm talkin bout now? :doh:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

BTW... When I was at college and had a thirst, we all headed down to the SAE house in EugenoLand to bust that desire. Boys down there had it all together back then.

FACT

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly at Stanford the nerds blow of steam by drinking heavily. I used to pre-party with a fifth of JD when I was an undergrad, and as far as hotties, well many of them are virgins, but not that many outside of the sports teams are hot. This is why I dated swimmers and gymnasts when I was there.

Should have dated hookers, no questions or commitments, that's what I say. However, I never had to pay, they always fell in love… LOL

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All colleges drink a lot. Nerd schools, dumb kid schools, expensive privates, cheap land grants, etc. It's a thing pretty much anywhere. A buddy of mine went to Vandy and then Yale B School and said he was shitfaced 3 or 4 nights a week until he was in his mid 20s.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vandy is known as a party school.

As I said, it's everywhere, but there are some schools that are worse than others. The problem with WSU is their location. Ever been to the Palouse? There seriously isn't anything for 50 miles around in any direction. There really is nothing to do there but drink, party, and fuck. It's all they have.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU QB Tyler Bruggman plans to transfer out of the program.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweey Jesus, 3 more PAC fans have been promoted to mods. Us SEC fans will be extinct in no time. :L :help:

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweey Jesus, 3 more PAC fans have been promoted to mods. Us SEC fans will be extinct in no time. :L :help:

I don't know about that, but I'm sure there's going to be one hell of a SEC party in the toilet bowl by the time the season starts. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.