• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their recruiting class is picking up. (71 on rivals now and ahead of NC State, OSU, K-State, Colorado, I-State, and Minnesota now). Last I had looked they were at the bottom of the 5 Super conferences.

Last edited by a moderator:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their recruiting class is picking up. (71 on rivals now and ahead of NC State, OSU, K-State, Colorado, I-State, and Minnesota now). Last I had looked they were at the bottom of the 5 Super conferences.
Michael Jacquet III - Hudl

This is a great pick up for us. 2015 recruit!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tavaris Williams - Hudl

Hey watch this dude. Man he's in Utah getting ready for fall camp and I can't tell if he's fast or the other players are taking bad angles on him. Suckas!!!!! no he's fast. he just might be getting some PAC12 awards if ya sask me.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok like i mentioned yesterday my work computer has issues with this site. sometimes lets me on sometimes thinks its a compromised site and blocks it. I typed a response and it kicked me out before posting.
so to sum it up
I never said they werent the best. just that i didnt believe they had a strangle hold on the conference. the perception of the USC and 9 dwarves was over blown.
it wasnt just losing to Cal, Stanford, Oregon State, UCLA, WSU, Oregon in that stretch but also games that were decided by 1 score or less (8 points) against pretty much everyone else.
05 is the only year I consider USC as the dominant team they were made out to be. every other year in that stretch they were the best but not dominant. they shared the title 3 out of 7 times that doesnt say dominant.
and like i said I wasnt singling out USC to single them out. I just went with the article. so your comparisons to Oregon are silly.
I didnt want to sit there and break down every school.
my other point that you glossed over was Carroll> sark. any day of the week. All this USC is back, I will believe it when I see it. If Carroll came back I would be more likely to take that statement seriously

I agree. I've always said that it was no coincidence that USC always played one of the more challenging OOC schedules, yet it was only PAC teams that could beat us. To me, that says that the PAC was always tougher than the "experts" gave the conference credit for.

As for Carroll > Sark. It remains to be seen. Pete has always been a great recruiter, motivator and evaluator of talent. He also pretty much always had very good assistants.

Head coaches are a lot like quarterbacks, imo. Too much credit when the team wins and too much blame when they lose.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your second post doesn't match reality. I don't care that they aren't on your list. All I did was respond to that first post where I clearly said we aren't worried.

In what universe is that crying or carrying on?

You really love to project things and try to make them into much more than they are.

I'll say this just one last time. Panels, preseason rankings, and lists don't win games. All of them can say what they want and it won't change our perspective on what our potential is. It just wont. There are rankings out there that have UW finishing in the top 25 and I've said I really don't see it. Not like I'm just being a homer. All I did was respond your assertion that we are worried as fans over this ESPN article where I said we weren't worried.

Is that finally clear enough? (not shocked if it isn't :laugh3:)

I'd bet all my vcash that it won't be the last time.:whistle:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That falls under the category of duh.

Those panels have no more chance of being right than anything the blowhards on these boards spew. It's all just chatter until the games are actually played.

Aaaaand I was right.

Keepin' my vcash!!

:hammer:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are already heating up in mid July around here. Nice. Montlake has a new sheriff in town and he's known for crushing opponents hopes and dreams. Especially those sporting puke green and piss yellow.

Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the DAWGS of war" :suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are already heating up in mid July around here. Nice. Montlake has a new sheriff in town and he's known for crushing opponents hopes and dreams. Especially those sporting puke green and piss yellow.

Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the DAWGS of war" :suds:

And I was in a thumbs upping kind of mood. Juuuuuuuust couldn't thumb up this one. Sure you will understand. :suds:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tavaris Williams - Hudl

Hey watch this dude. Man he's in Utah getting ready for fall camp and I can't tell if he's fast or the other players are taking bad angles on him. Suckas!!!!! no he's fast. he just might be getting some PAC12 awards if ya sask me.

He's defiantly fast. Kinda odd that on most of the runs the other team doesn't know where he is or something because he doesn't even get touched he doesn't even have to make many moves. Somethings fishy though. He only got like four or five offers and has two stars from a recruiting site and three from another. Being in Florida he should have more people wanting him. A kid goes from HS in Florida to college in Utah and he's not mormon I'd say he's running away from trouble. Just a guess. Hopefully he sticks to the books.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driveby...

ALL clean and civil here.

Carryon

Civil? About as civil as that Thanksgiving weekend classic our teams play annually.

Social Jim and Wiz are butting heads something fierce. :yahoo:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Civil? About as civil as that Thanksgiving weekend classic our teams play annually.

Social Jim and Wiz are butting heads something fierce. :yahoo:

I was driving fast thru the hood Mamba, I'll take a turn off the freeway and go by slower this time.

Whizzer in another fray with someone? GTFO~ :laugh3:
:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiz's son heading to Penn State sounds like treason, from a Huskie perspective anywhoze.:whistle:

Oh his mom is not happy. UW does have a nuclear engineering degree program as well and she really wanted him near home, but there was this girl... :L

While he was teaching on the nuclear reactor in upstate NY there was a chick he got close to that was also teaching up there and she got out last year and headed to.... Penn State to start her degree.

Seriously though, Penn State has one of the top programs for that in the country. I'm just happy he is going through the full degree process to begin with. Kid could go make 6 figures right now straight out of the Navy with the education they gave him, but he wants more. How can you not support that?

Hell, true story, but I've told my 12y/o we would support her going to any school she likes as long as it wasn't Oregon. Wouldn't care in the least if she became a beaver or even condom. I'd be concerned if she went to WSU, but just because all they do there is drink and party. Just going to the school wouldn't bother me in the least. If she became a duck she wouldn't be allowed in our house wearing anything from the school. That much is for sure. She of course wants to go to UW, but she's 12. By the time she is 18 she might want to get away and we will fully support that. As long as she goes to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.