• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are totally correct. I mean at least its 1 percentage point higher than your program's overall winning percentage since 2003.

61-88 since 2003.

Wow....maybe you should just lose the W and call yourselves "ashington"
:blah:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
washington-huskies-fans2.jpg

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if the conference champ and flag bearer Oregon had some competition in conference the Ducks would be ready for games in the Natty. :noidea:

Pick it up scrubs.
Then maybe if you had better competition in the conference you wouldn't be the champ and flag bearer; you wouldn't need to be ready for the natty. Champ will be from the South this year anyway.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit living in the past, that was years ago...

now I know I've heard it all.

a Fusky fan telling an Oregon fan to quit living in the past?

dude, that's ALL you have. the past. the very distant past

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star CB/ATH Jordan Parker (Pittsburg, CA) has committed to UCLA. His offers included ASU, Cal, Oregon St., USC, and WSU. Considered one of the top CB prospects on the west coast.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is, since Ducks made it to the 2010 NC game, they have dominated teams in conference.

Then lose twice at Nc game. Doesn't say a lot about the rest of the conference.

Not feeling particularly dominated by Oregon.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until your scrub program can beat the Ducks I will. Believe me.

Remember last time Oregon played the has been Trojans?

61 points and your team cheated and still couldn't win.... In your own Mosoleum!! :pound:

Lil ol Kenjon Barner, LaMichael's backup put up over 300 rush yards and 5 TDs. A freshman qb led his team to records vs USCunt.

What was the most points ever scored vs Troj in La? I will wait.

Remember the last time USC played Oregon @Autzen?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome day and lots more positive than negative was shown by the offense and defense. Each side of the ball came to show what they can do. Beautiful day up in the PACNW. Nice fix to help with the spring/summer football withdrawals.

HuskySpringGame2015.jpg

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome day and lots more positive than negative was shown by the offense and defense. Each side of the ball came to show what they can do. Beautiful day up in the PACNW. Nice fix to help with the spring/summer football withdrawals.

View attachment 14966

Man you got a nice view yesterday... Coach Pete on spring performance, but it sounds like the QB spot is Lindquist to lose......

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you got a nice view yesterday... Coach Pete on spring performance, but it sounds like the QB spot is Lindquist to lose......

Was impressed by all three QBs yesterday, but was pleasantly surprised to see Lindquist out there looking polished and throwing very accurate passes. I was also impressed with Samuels and Browning. It's still a spring practice so the no contact jerseys are on the QBs and the mostly 7-7 drills look exactly like that, drills, but still, all three are being groomed well. Browning, for a kid who was playing HS ball a few months ago, makes you go woah. Needs to add some weight to his frame, but he was throwing short and long lasers.

I also loved what I saw from the Husky WR/TEs. Pettis, Lenius, and Mickens where making big plays and not dropping balls. Lenius's length was on display.

Elijah Qualls was hitting like a beast during Oklahoma style drills. He's going to help with the loss of Shelton.

After the game was over, a bunch of the players, including all three QBs stayed on the field and you could go down there, cruz around the field, and they would sign autos and take pics with you. Really nice scene.

I walked around the stadium and settled into those seats on the 50 for most of the game. Fabulous view. But the new lower bowl is designed so well, there no real bad seats in the house. Comfy and good amount of leg room. If I could have those seats on the north side, about 15 rows up, life wouldn't suck at all.

Go Dawgs!!!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 QB's have their potential upside and all have their flaws. It's Lindquists job to lose, but the fear I have is they award it to him and he again looks like a deer in headlights when it's for real. There are always those guys who practice well and can't take that to the real games. He still tries to force balls down field as well. Neither of the other two are pressing him enough to take the job at this point. Samuels has an edge over Browning, but mostly because of his dual threat potential. Both make similar mistakes in the passing game.

It's good to see the defense playing at the level they are, particularly in the secondary. That unit is going to have to play at a very high level this year.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still believe the obvious plan is to redshirt Browning. Baring an injury to the other two come fall or during the season. Both are similar dual threat guys so that helps. Think nothing is settled yet. It's also nice to know with the current roster and with a year of indoctrination into the new coaches system, the playbook can be opened up more on offense in 2015. Helps.
Liked what I saw from the DBs as well. Lots of speed and ball hunting instincts on display.

Lots of competition this August at many positions. Like it.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still believe the obvious plan is to redshirt Browning. Baring an injury to the other two come fall or during the season. Both are similar dual threat guys so that helps. Think nothing is settled yet. It's also nice to know with the current roster and with a year of indoctrination into the new coaches system, the playbook can be opened up more on offense in 2015. Helps.
Liked what I saw from the DBs as well. Lots of speed and ball hunting instincts on display.

Lots of competition this August at many positions. Like it.
Good to hear things positive from the Huskie camp. Looks like Coach Pete is taking hold.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Cal Berkley on winning the Natty
For video games :dhd:
and good game ASU :suds:
I can't believe i watched that CFB can't come fast enough :L

Status