• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who didn't see it when you move your mouse over the original message a feint tool bar pops up where you can give thumbs up or thumbs down. If anyone would like to practice giving thumbs up its ok to use this post.

:hope:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sheep%20sign_1.jpg

I just found this old picture from the 2001 Civil War!!!

Out tailgating site....always with a clever sign....

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-star Pro style QB Shea Patterson (Shreveport, LA) committed to Ole Miss. USC was considered his other top choice. USC has a bit of a logjam at that position right now so that could of been a factor.

Generally, the QBs who commit early like this stick with their commitments.

The west coast was loaded with top QB talent for the 2015 classes and many PAC schools took advantage of it. Expect most PAC schools to make other positions more of the point of emphasis for their '16 classes. It's thin at top QB talent this year out west, in general. Even with the dual threat ranked QBs.

4-star Pro QB KJ Costello (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) is the big name out west who hasn't officially committed yet. He's going to be pursued mainly by Stanford, USC, and Michigan, but Stanford is a heavy lean right now and where he'll probably commit once he clears the academic reqs.
For those of you who didn't see it when you move your mouse over the original message a feint tool bar pops up where you can give thumbs up or thumbs down. If anyone would like to practice giving thumbs up its ok to use this post.

:hope:

How do you do a new post?

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the only one who can't access the CFB main forum, am I? Get an error message.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try scrolling all the way down. Can you do that on a flip phone or are you using a commodore 64?

No, can't do much on my flip phone. Actually, I was thinking of moving up to a Commodore 64. Is that what you use?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice touch with the Raiders helmet on top. ;)

Mamba and I are both Raider fans.....sadly we have had NOTHING to cheer about for a loooooooong time.

And to add insult to injury, that helmet was stolen that game. Which coincidentally was the last year they were good.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba and I are both Raider fans.....sadly we have had NOTHING to cheer about for a loooooooong time.

And to add insult to injury, that helmet was stolen that game. Which coincidentally was the last year they were good.
That really sucks. Yeah, I am a Raider fan as well.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coincidence? I think not.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:jaw::jaw::jaw:I hope for VitaMike and all other loyal Rams fans they go back to LA.

That's would be sweet.

Then SD and Oakland's proposed stadium.... Holy cow. That looks better than Jerry World.

$1.7 BILLION.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does a fan of predominantly LA based teams become a Seahawks fan?

I was a die-hard Rams fan from the time I was 8 years old until that snake eating bitch went and moved them to St. Louis. By the time they left, I was pretty disillusioned and all but 1 or 2 of the players from "my Rams" were gone from her gutting the team to drive the fans away so she could claim "lack of support" in her case to move them.

Add to that the facts that there were several years where they were arguably the 2nd best team in the NFL, but would never spend the money to get the player or 2 that they needed to put them over the top and that I had already become something of a fan of the Zorn/Largent Seahawks, it was a pretty easy change when the Rams left.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a die-hard Rams fan from the time I was 8 years old until that snake eating bitch went and moved them to St. Louis. By the time they left, I was pretty disillusioned and all but 1 or 2 of the players from "my Rams" were gone from her gutting the team to drive the fans away so she could claim "lack of support" in her case to move them.

Add to that the facts that there were several years where they were arguably the 2nd best team in the NFL, but would never spend the money to get the player or 2 that they needed to put them over the top and that I had already become something of a fan of the Zorn/Largent Seahawks, it was a pretty easy change when the Rams left.
Gotcha. I had been wondering about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.