• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically yes...you? :lol:

Me? Have memories of road trips to South bend ( 5 victories) , memories or USC vrs Oklahoma in Miami , memories of various USC vrs Bg10 beat downs at the Rose Bowl .These are 2000 till now . Before then The John Robinson days of Rose Bowls. But there were some bad years in between where the best memory was beating a better team and fucking up their season.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people I text on a regular basis are getting really confused now. I'm using things like drek, bawlz and hawt take a lot now en sech

Next thing you know you will be wearing Birkenstocks and joining drum circles.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't tell me one of these "drum outs" in the woods all night wouldn't call in a Sasquatch or three. :whistle:

I don't think we have drum circles in NY. But squatch is a big thing a few hours north from me in Whitehall. They had a monster quest for squatch there. Found strange DNA

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we have drum circles in NY. But squatch is a big thing a few hours north from me in Whitehall. They had a monster quest for squatch there. Found strange DNA

I think there are a very small number that make their way up there from Ohio/WV/West PA

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace, did you even notice you won the entire pick'em contest? Won the Pac games only, won the entire bowl season, and came back to win the grand championship for the season.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace, did you even notice you won the entire pick'em contest? Won the Pac games only, won the entire bowl season, and came back to win the grand championship for the season.

Had no clue Whiz...link(s)? Hadn't paid much attention other than I knew I had a nice early bowl run.

"I would like to thank my parents first and most for providing me the ability and freedom to pursue my passions in life...blah, blah...BLAH!"

Free ticket to Fiju or sumptin?

:suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit: that's a long migration

They do it. Not nearly as long as the migration they made from Nepal/China/Russia over the Alaskan land bridge and ultimately into the Pafific NW.

Gigantopithicus are a scientifically documented species tbat lived 10 million years ago and were thought to have died out about 15,000 years ago. They were a close relative to man, closer than chimps and could be up to 10' tall.

That, is what I believe to be a Sasquatch.

Hair and scat have been processed through the mitochondrial DNA and are a match. But nobody wants you to know that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no clue Whiz...link(s)? Hadn't paid much attention other than I knew I had a nice early bowl run.

"I would like to thank my parents first and most for providing me the ability and freedom to pursue my passions in life...blah, blah...BLAH!"

Free ticket to Fiju or sumptin?

:suds:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/college-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/175327-pac12-presents-bowl-pickem-contest-ats.html

Had the totals at the end of it. You had a great run this year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think for next year I'll have a system in place to make doing pick'em against the spread super easy. Going to work on a web form/database where everyone can enter their picks and view the stats/results via web.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think for next year I'll have a system in place to make doing pick'em against the spread super easy. Going to work on a web form/database where everyone can enter their picks and view the stats/results via web.

GRAND MASTER CHAMPION (3-time winner for the year-that's owning it)...has a nice ringtone to it. Once a champion, always a champion. Two-time in a row? Now that's making waves.

Onwerdz...:suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do it. Not nearly as long as the migration they made from Nepal/China/Russia over the Alaskan land bridge and ultimately into the Pafific NW.

Gigantopithicus are a scientifically documented species tbat lived 10 million years ago and were thought to have died out about 15,000 years ago. They were a close relative to man, closer than chimps and could be up to 10' tall.

That, is what I believe to be a Sasquatch.

Hair and scat have been processed through the mitochondrial DNA and are a match. But nobody wants you to know that.

I've always read apt about squatch I agree

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine Wallace, come hide in you Pac thread. If you're going to dish shit out though be willing to take it :noidea: but it's not just me who thinks you're a puss :lol:

still swingin' from your rivals sack.

:L I'm embarrassed for you.......

people laughing at your pathetic ass and you have no comeback. priceless.

you don't see Buckeye Fans ever swinging from the vaginas of wolverines....... just sayin. Course, you are in a different boat being the little brother of oregun.......

Wow Wallace. Is there a way you can choke on Oregon's knob any more? I know you are friends with the ducklings on the board, but good grief man. And they are ducklings until they win one.

Status
Not open for further replies.