• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling it now. beavs will not finish last in the pac north next year. I got them at fourth, maybe even third. last place is reserved for the fusskies. they gonna have a shit year

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't shock me in the least if Beavs land 1-2 4star commits before LOI. Even a late hour flip from another big program.

I think a lot will depend on what happens with USC's class. They're probably the favorite for a half dozen high profile guys right now and only have a few spots left. Do they take the Serra duo and Marshall? But what about Masina and Gustin then? Who gets the ones that don't go USC? If they all go to UCLA, ASU eats up a bunch of guys I think. If they go ASU, there will, I think, be a pretty significant group of available 4 stars for some teams to try to sneak in and grab late.

Either way, I think USC, ASU, UCLA and Oregon are all going to finish with monsters relative to normal. ASU may take 5 or 6 more 4 stars. They're in the process of flipping an OL from UCLA, will probably get Snoop's kid, and Joe Wicker. Still probably a favorite for Trent Irwin over Furd. But a lot will depend on what happens with the Serra and Utah kids, because I get the impression they're currently the runner up for most of them except Masina, who may have UCLA higher. The Mora rumors are sort of damaging though.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devan Allen's injury is not severe. Will be ready for his track season.

Great news.

davidd2152

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irwin commits to Stanford

I think a lot will depend on what happens with USC's class. They're probably the favorite for a half dozen high profile guys right now and only have a few spots left. Do they take the Serra duo and Marshall? But what about Masina and Gustin then? Who gets the ones that don't go USC? If they all go to UCLA, ASU eats up a bunch of guys I think. If they go ASU, there will, I think, be a pretty significant group of available 4 stars for some teams to try to sneak in and grab late.

Either way, I think USC, ASU, UCLA and Oregon are all going to finish with monsters relative to normal. ASU may take 5 or 6 more 4 stars. They're in the process of flipping an OL from UCLA, will probably get Snoop's kid, and Joe Wicker. Still probably a favorite for Trent Irwin over Furd. But a lot will depend on what happens with the Serra and Utah kids, because I get the impression they're currently the runner up for most of them except Masina, who may have UCLA higher. The Mora rumors are sort of damaging though.

Trent Irwin made his commitment to Stanford this afternoon. Rumors are that when Turley stayed at Stanford it sealed the deal. Still hoping E. St Brown chooses Stanford over ND. That would give us a WR class of 6"2", 6'3" and 6'5".

David

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Irwin made his commitment to Stanford this afternoon. Rumors are that when Turley stayed at Stanford it sealed the deal. Still hoping E. St Brown chooses Stanford over ND. That would give us a WR class of 6"2", 6'3" and 6'5".

David

Big get for Furd with Irwin.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devan Allen's injury is not severe. Will be ready for his track season.

Great news.

Good to hear, would hate to see an Olympic level talent get hurt like that.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

David

I saw that. Well, best of luck to him I guess. He's good. I think we have some good backup plans at WR. Maybe another Jalen (Jaylinn Hawkins) to replace the old one and good chance at Snoop's kid. Really liked the idea of keeping Irwin and White together though. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

David
Holy cow another Stanford fan, I thought I was alone!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. Hey Mamba. Really glad you guys get this chance to get your first Natty. As a USC fan I can't say I was pulling for you all year but once you got matched up with FSU it was a no brainer ( can't stand Winston) to root for you guys. I don't have any hate for Ohio State or Urban but I'd rather see you guys get your first than them get another. Don't take it as a sign of weakness. lol. Next year we are gunning for you Ducks. So good luck.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. We fans really appreciate fans of other teams rooting for the Ducks.

Next few years will be really cool with Oregon vs SC games on the schedule. Will be awesome.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. We fans really appreciate fans of other teams rooting for the Ducks.

Next few years will be really cool with Oregon vs SC games on the schedule. Will be awesome.
We may be pulling for them win just because of guys like you her on the hoop but I not 'rooting' for shit!

I leave the rooting all for me Bruins! :nod:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duck Nation, kick the Nuts ass. We are only 46 miles from the Oregon boarder and you see more Oregon fans here than Vandal fans. 99% of BSU fans I know will be Duck fans too Monday night. Skkooooo!

:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a Duck fan on the 12th. Don't like Urb, never liked the Buckeyes anyway and I want to see The Authority cry like a little girl.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6' 3" 170lbs Seth has some meat to add to those bones, but he is on his way as we speak, nuttin but some carbs for him when he get's here.

BTW..

I like this story as well...the "Polynesian pipeline" opening up at State? I cannot express how happy I am with our new DC...THIS GUY is like the "Godfather" of recruiting these poly kids out of the islands. Our new RBs coach has Florida ties, so I expect to see some kids coming out west to play in Corvallis from there as well.

Christian Folau, 4-star LB, catapults Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers into top four | OregonLive.com

:yahoo:

Looks like your guys could use a couple of big ole Polynesian DTs in this years class.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a Duck fan on the 12th. Don't like Urb, never liked the Buckeyes anyway and I want to see The Authority cry like a little girl.

Looks like he packed up and quit after being sentenced to the Toidy Bowl. Damn wussy T-shirt fans got no stamina.:noidea:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he packed up and quit after being sentenced to the Toidy Bowl. Damn wussy T-shirt fans got no stamina.:noidea:

Yeah, I just read that after I already posted the above. Damn the bad luck.:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.