• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find that most of the non ASU teams I actively pull for, I'm doing out of spite. I don't like OSU and want them to lose, but not as much as I wanted to see Bama knocked off. I don't want Oregon to accomplish anything and really cement their place, but fuck Free Shoes. I'm a little bored with Boise, but they were playing Arizona, so I wanted them.

Now, however, I really don't want Oregon to win the NC, and I really dislike Ohio State. Not sure what to do. I guess I'm pulling for an ugly, boring game with the winner instantly plagued by scandal, sanctions and a vacated championship?

I don't think I'm really that odd in this either. I suspect most college football fans have some Silky Johnson in them.

I feel pretty similar. My dislike of Oregon outweighs my dislike of Ohio State, so go Buckeyes! I don't care if it means we have to put up with the authority. Everyone thinks he's a stupid asshole anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got back from Pasadena and dropped off mamba at about 315am. Up at 7am with my baby. this shit was so much easier when I was in college....lol

an awesome trip, probably the best ever. but today I feel like a hot pocket that was left in the microwave for way too long, crusty and dried up. I'm down about ten pounds of water weight and need about thirty hours of sleep, and about an hour in the confession booth.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad me Bruins were able to provide a little hope for Kansas State after we virtually blew them out early.

Turning yawners into something worth watching is beginning to become a trait of Jim Mora's.

Still loved this kick yesterday!

rabona.0.gif

Although this play was far better

perkins.0.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad me Bruins were able to provide a little hope for Kansas State after we virtually blew them out early.

Turning yawners into something worth watching is beginning to become a trait of Jim Mora's.

Still loved this kick yesterday!

rabona.0.gif

Although this play was far better

perkins.0.gif

Extra points on the kick. I know the feeling of letting teams back in a little too well

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got back from Pasadena and dropped off mamba at about 315am. Up at 7am with my baby. this shit was so much easier when I was in college....lol

an awesome trip, probably the best ever. but today I feel like a hot pocket that was left in the microwave for way too long, crusty and dried up. I'm down about ten pounds of water weight and need about thirty hours of sleep, and about an hour in the confession booth.

I'm not sure I want to know about the confession :shocked:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I want to know about the confession :shocked:
"I'm not sure I want to know about the confession, either" - The local priest, 5 minutes in to the Shaver's hour long confession. :lol:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the big hitters from the all-american game and 4+ stars are making commit announcements this weekend.
USC landed two big ones with:

4-star CB Ykili Ross (Riverside, CA) who had been projected to USC for a while now.
4-star RB Ronald Jones II (Mckinney, TX) who had offers from ND, Alabama, and Arizona St.

ASU got a good one with:

4-star WR/CB Stanley Norman (Gardena, CA) whose offers included WSU, Arizona, USC, UCLA, Washington, ND, Alabama, and Oklahoma.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xavier Cooper declares for the NFL draft, I think he is a stud but it seems odd because I haven't seen anything about him nationally so at most a late round pick.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find that most of the non ASU teams I actively pull for, I'm doing out of spite. I don't like OSU and want them to lose, but not as much as I wanted to see Bama knocked off. I don't want Oregon to accomplish anything and really cement their place, but fuck Free Shoes. I'm a little bored with Boise, but they were playing Arizona, so I wanted them.

Now, however, I really don't want Oregon to win the NC, and I really dislike Ohio State. Not sure what to do. I guess I'm pulling for an ugly, boring game with the winner instantly plagued by scandal, sanctions and a vacated championship?

I don't think I'm really that odd in this either. I suspect most college football fans have some Silky Johnson in them.

Probably sums it up well for most in the PAC, Wab. Might as well root for them to win it so that it takes them from challenger, "little ol Oregon", to king of the hill, target #1, and no more claim to be "little ol Oregon" with the big, big bucks. As much as we hate Oregon, I like the thought of having #1 in the conference. And no where to go but down. Then too, with the SEC blowing it bad this year in the bowls, the winner will lay a legitimate claim to conference #1. The fall out could help us all. But the Ducks will have to beat Urban Meyer. Already looking forward already to next year one way or the other. Go Devils.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Oregon wins I have a feeling they will be no where near #1 next season. maybe 10-15.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star APB Austin Joyner (Marysville, WA) committed to Washington during the All-American game being shown on FS1 right now.

He's the Washington state H.S. player of the year. :nod:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC at #3 on Rivals after the all star game commitments with some pretty big fish still out there. Possible the Trojans end up really close to bama.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC at #3 on Rivals after the all star game commitments with some pretty big fish still out there. Possible the Trojans end up really close to bama.

Looks like a brilliant class so far. Hoping for another DT, and I keep hoping Porter Gustin will sign with SC, I played H.S. Football with his dad, kind of fun watching his son as a big time recruit. Although I have to admit it makes me feel real old.

Status
Not open for further replies.