• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go!

ay6wl.gif
Okay, who left the door open?

Looks like Regent's gonna take care of whatever crawls in.... :lol:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First bowl game is this weekend right? Maybe not the Pac, but some bowls start. Ok, well one game and I guess it won't matter if Army/Navy gets left off the pick'em.

Are we doing a full bowl pick'em ATS? Or just the Pac? And are you going to add a few prop bets here and there? I know bovada doesn't have their lines up yet, but BM and 5 dimes have every game.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First bowl game is this weekend right? Maybe not the Pac, but some bowls start. Ok, well one game and I guess it won't matter if Army/Navy gets left off the pick'em.

Are we doing a full bowl pick'em ATS? Or just the Pac? And are you going to add a few prop bets here and there? I know bovada doesn't have their lines up yet, but BM and 5 dimes have every game.

First bowl game is the 20th this year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Army/Navy should be part of our pick 'em. It's Army/Navy for cryin' out loud. If that alone isn't enough for that game to be part of our pick 'em, then the terrorists have won.

and if you disagree, you're a commie pinko.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Army/Navy should be part of our pick 'em. It's Army/Navy for cryin' out loud. If that alone isn't enough for that game to be part of our pick 'em, then the terrorists have won.

Ok. Fair enough.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC players are collecting National Awards everywhere you look.

All America teams as well.

The shift of power is happening before our eyes.

It will be complete if Oregon can win two more football games.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just wait til the NDL draft when an 8 win team sends 4 defenders to the league in first 40 picks.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC players are collecting National Awards everywhere you look.

All America teams as well.

The shift of power is happening before our eyes.

It will be complete if Oregon can win two more football games.

The PAC has made big strides this year. I'll give the conference credit but I still can't go the SEC route. The most I can do is mock it. However i really don't want to see saban or winston win. Don't get used to this :dhd:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC has made big strides this year. I'll give the conference credit but I still can't go the SEC route. The most I can do is mock it. However i really don't want to see saban or winston win. Don't get used to this :dhd:

I wouldn't want to get used to it. It's better temporary.

:suds:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I don't buy into the whole "conference superiority myth". However, there is no question that many in the media (and the SEC) do and that the perception of being a "superior conference" has it's perks. So, in that respect, it's good that the PAC is starting to be seen as catching up to and even passing the SEC in conference strength.

Not changing anything for me though. As usual, during bowl season, there are some PAC teams that I will root for and some that I won't depending on who they are playing. Not joining any Team PAC.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesser of two evils, acknowledge the PAC after this back to hating Oregon but for now :suds:

Gonna pull for Oregon vs. FSU. As for the title game, assuming Oregon gets there, if they get tOSU, I'm a Ducks fan, if they get 'Bama.........Roll Tide.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't buy into the whole "conference superiority myth". However, there is no question that many in the media (and the SEC) do and that the perception of being a "superior conference" has it's perks. So, in that respect, it's good that the PAC is starting to be seen as catching up to and even passing the SEC in conference strength.

Not changing anything for me though. As usual, during bowl season, there are some PAC teams that I will root for and some that I won't depending on who they are playing. Not joining any Team PAC.

Normally this rings true for me and I wouldn't be able to do it. However I don't want to see bama and saban win another. I would like to see a shake up and a PAC statement. As far as FSU I just can't tolerate winston and his stupidity. A lot of the FSU fans aren't helping that cause they remind me if the USC bandwagon fans during the bush era. True champions and fans are humble and know their shit. I don't believe in conference superiority, but to say the PAC is weak is asinine. To say the PAC doesn't play defense?To say the ACC is stronger is laughable.i know they are trolling but I'll have fun with it for now and I can appreciate the passion of the ducks fans. It's not like it's UCLA that I could not do

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hear, hear!

I'll be rooting for the teams that beat me Bruins....

I know a lot of people see it the other way around but it sort of validates the regular season loss to a degree.

You get to say 'See, they were actually a pretty damn good team!'

So besides the Boys of Westwood, I'll be rooting for the Ducks, Trees and Utes to not only win but cover!

To hell with the rest of ya! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'll be "rooting" for other Pac teams. I will watch as many of the Pac bowls as I can and if I dislike them less than the team they are playing I won't be upset by a win, but full on rooting? :noidea:

I mean we all know there is at least one team I wouldn't root for if my life depended on it.

I honestly wouldn't be upset in any way if every single Pac team besides UW lost. In fact I'd probably be laughing right along with the haters from team SEC and B1G.

Fuck all of you ~

(ok, maybe not fuck you all, but I won't wish you luck :suds:)

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for Stanford. LT Peat is staying in school another year.!

Status
Not open for further replies.