• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Open at St. Andrews

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s how you go out and take a championship…

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad the PGA poster boy choked away this tournament. I felt sorry for the Announcers on tv, I thought they were going to cry when McIlroy gagged away the tournament. I'm starting to like Cam Smith even better. The only thing better than seeing the PGA brass being so upset about their boy losing would have been if a LIV player won. I would have loved to see what would have happened.

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that Mullet-headed guy from down under is pretty damn good with the flatstick.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for Cam....he was unstoppable. Unless of course just a couple of his shots were 3 yards to one side or another. It's part skill and part crap shoot to win there.

maxresdefault.jpg

Those bunkers are flat-out stupid. Yeah yeah, tradition, I get it but that doesn't change the fact that they're stupid.

I offer, if there was no such thing ever and a modern golf architect invented them for a course, what would we be saying about them?

Exactly~

Sorry Rory lost and FU to losers who think Saudi billionaires fucking up the golf world is a good thing. Thank goodness Dustin shit the bed.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Smith imploding. DJ fading. Rory balling out.

Got money on Victor.

Been a fun day.
Lol. Mcilroy chokes again. The pga tried to put him on a pedestal and what a massive fail

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for Cam....he was unstoppable. Unless of course just a couple of his shots were 3 yards to one side or another. It's part skill and part crap shoot to win there.

maxresdefault.jpg

Those bunkers are flat-out stupid. Yeah yeah, tradition, I get it but that doesn't change the fact that they're stupid.

I offer, if there was no such thing ever and a modern golf architect invented them for a course, what would we be saying about them?

Exactly~

Sorry Rory lost and FU to losers who think Saudi billionaires fucking up the golf world is a good thing. Thank goodness Dustin shit the bed.
It’s kind of what makes the British open more of a gimmicky event

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maxresdefault.jpg

Exactly~

And a big fuck you to you as well for hanging on the pga nutsack. Players can play where they want

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say he choked it away.. Dude didn't have a bogey and made 2 birdies... Cam Smith just took it away with his putter
Exactly right ....It's actually rare for Rory to not beat himself to a degree. But not yesterday.

It took Cam an historic round to win it.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maxresdefault.jpg

Exactly~

For us mortal golfers ...yea, bunkers like that have no business of a regular course.

But I do like them for defense against these guys who can just overpower a golf course.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly right ....It's actually rare for Rory to not beat himself to a degree. But not yesterday.

Rory's putter did let him down but in no way did he choke... Smith just did it all and won simple as that

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pulling for the Irishman, but it was still fun to see Smith catch fire and burn the rest of the field.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rory hit all 18 greens in regulation and dude said he choked it away. Bless his heart.

I'm just pissed because I left the house when Rory was up two on Hovland and three on Cam to go to the Nats game and missed one of the greatest Sunday back nines in major history. Seen some of the highlights and Smith was just perfect.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're beloved sports leagues had two circuits for years(afl/nfl al/nl nba/aba nhl/whl) but in golf it's a travesty .... ok Lenin ok

Simplistic and incorrect. The PGA has an extensive support system, history and reach. LIV is solely the construct of a handfull of Saudi motherfuckers.

...but you do you.