• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The only 6 teams that have a chance to win the Super Bowl

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals are my pick to win it.

And I just hope the Falcons somehow make the playoffs....somehow...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to disagree all around here. Rodgers is the best QB in the league, and even at Bradys advanced age he play pretty good last season. Yes his end is near, but I think it's still a few exits away.
Rodgers might be the best now by default. But for the past three or four years he's been considered the best QB in football when others were just as good or better. People made it seem like he was LeBron, meaning that it was clear he was the best when he wasn't. That's why Rodgers is overrated. Even now I'm not even sure I would take Rodgers over guys like Big Ben, Russell, or Cam.

Peyton threw 55 TDs when he was 37. When he turned 38, the last month of the season he slowed down and battled injuries. At age 39, he fell off a cliff. Brady's days are numbered. Brady already began to decline late last season. Now he's missing 4 games to start this year. Not gonna be easy for a 39 year old to get back into game shape.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers might be the best now by default. But for the past three or four years he's been considered the best QB in football when others were just as good or better. People made it seem like he was LeBron, meaning that it was clear he was the best when he wasn't. That's why Rodgers is overrated. Even now I'm not even sure I would take Rodgers over guys like Big Ben, Russell, or Cam.

Meh. I would say prior to last season he was clearly the best QB in the game. He had a injured shortened year in 2013 but was still excellent that year.

He definitely fell off last year. Maybe because he lost Nelson. Maybe because of nagging injuries. Maybe because he was just not playing as well. We will see this year.

I would still rate Rodgers as the best but there is a lot more doubt going into this season than in seasons past.

Born to run

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about the Mighty San Diego Chargers. We signed Bosa, so we're a shoe in

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I would say prior to last season he was clearly the best QB in the game. He had a injured shortened year in 2013 but was still excellent that year.

He definitely fell off last year. Maybe because he lost Nelson. Maybe because of nagging injuries. Maybe because he was just not playing as well. We will see this year.

I would still rate Rodgers as the best but there is a lot more doubt going into this season than in seasons past.
And this is where I disagree. Prior to last season, Brady was just as good or better. Just speaking on individual seasons alone, Rodgers won MVP in 14 because of R.E.L.A.X speech and then going on a winning streak and putting up big numbers. There were other players just as deserving but nobody would dare give Romo or Brady the MVP who were just as good or better than Rodgers in 14 on less talented teams.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing All or Nothing, I almost want to cross Arizona off the list.

Carson Palmer's decision making isn't Super Bowl caliber at all and the team just seems too finesse.

I think like leaving them on a list like that opens the door to about 10 other teams (which is probably closer to the real number of teams that can win it all)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is where I disagree. Prior to last season, Brady was just as good or better. Just speaking on individual seasons alone, Rodgers won MVP in 14 because of R.E.L.A.X speech and then going on a winning streak and putting up big numbers. There were other players just as deserving but nobody would dare give Romo or Brady the MVP who were just as good or better than Rodgers in 14 on less talented teams.
Does Hammer still have banning powers? You'd better tread lightly.