• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The old espn message board peeps!!!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Aboard

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't matter if he did. This board is regulated for a reason. Cazic tried to get an account and was denied.

I remember when the topic of his threads were changed to "favorite BBQ...etc."

:laugh3:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by "dead" you mean 100 posts a day in the off season (on a busy day) and 200-300 post GDTs, then yes, I agree. The Giants board is dead.

And all of those posts are blissfully free of TrollinNoSense and his chicken little dance.

Think maybe he's just bitter that we banned him several times under different names?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all of those posts are blissfully free of TrollinNoSense and his chicken little dance.

Think maybe he's just bitter that we banned him several times under different names?

I don't know the Giants board. I honestly don't care about MLB. I do like his contribution to this board, for what it's worth.

Do we always see eye to eye? No. But that's cool. I know I've ruffled feathers here over the years. That's what makes this collection of posters what it is. You're not always going to agree, and sometimes you're going to get e-into it.

Fine by me.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the Giants board. I honestly don't care about MLB. I do like his contribution to this board, for what it's worth.

Do we always see eye to eye? No. But that's cool. I know I've ruffled feathers here over the years. That's what makes this collection of posters what it is. You're not always going to agree, and sometimes you're going to get e-into it.

Fine by me.

There's a difference between disagreement and simply being a trolling douchebag. The former is welcome, the latter gets you banned. Guess who has been banned several times from the Giants board?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between disagreement and simply being a trolling douchebag. The former is welcome, the latter gets you banned. Guess who has been banned several times from the Giants board?

I get what you're saying.

For that board. I don't know that board.

I'd be irritated if he were banned here.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you're saying.

For that board. I don't know that board.

I'd be irritated if he were banned here.

And that is your prerogative. He openly attempted to kill the Giants board back in the Disney days (he stated that as his goal). He spammed every thread with his shit.

He is one of the main reasons behind the exodus from Disney to here. He was never welcome there because of that.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by "dead" you mean 100 posts a day in the off season (on a busy day) and 200-300 post GDTs, then yes, I agree. The Giants board is dead.

and don't forget, troll free!

lol, don't be sour TobyTroller, you wouldn't it like it there anyway..everyone there actually roots for the Giants

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when the topic of his threads were changed to "favorite BBQ...etc."

Yep, that was GREATNESS, i remember being in on that. For a while we'd change every thread to a food related thread. LOL

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Welcome! Hope you post more here. Any questions about the board just ask. Everyone here seem like nice guys.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, all 6 posts made to that entire board yesterday. Loved that little circle jerk wishing each other a merry christmas; in mid January, no less! Man I wish I could have participated in that! And that thrilling discussion about Bonds and Clemens where you repeated your absurd mantra about there being no correlation betweeen PEDs and inproved hitting; hysterical, but at the same time kind of sad that no one goes there anymore.

No wonder you have begun infesting this board lately with your inane drivel. You have yourself to blame though tweezil.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and don't forget, troll free!

lol, don't be sour TobyTroller, you wouldn't it like it there anyway..everyone there actually roots for the Giants

Seems like no one does these days. Its a ghost town over there.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is your prerogative. He openly attempted to kill the Giants board back in the Disney days (he stated that as his goal). He spammed every thread with his shit.

He is one of the main reasons behind the exodus from Disney to here. He was never welcome there because of that.

Don't believe that Warty. Cal was one of the whiniest little bitches you could ever imagine. One negative thought about the Giants sent him weeping to the mods. He comes over here now bcause his board is dead