• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The old espn message board peeps!!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, welcome. You'll like it here.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh wouldnt bring those retards over here. I like to debate topics without someone replying "your an idiot" or if I say one nice thing about Alex Smith i get called a nuthugger lmao

Sorry to disappoint dude but it still happens here. Not as much and not the volume of the old ESPN boards but still happens. But never fear to express your views even if it's not a popular one no one here is an expert except for Pozzy :suds:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just on espn and was complaining about how all the old guard has left and it makes me a sad panda, then someone told me you guys came here. so here I am, its nice to see posts chrispozz and ninermind and im sure a few others i havent seen yet. Looks like I found my new Niner board WOOT WOOT!!

Sad Panda. That was actually funny:laugh3: :lol:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got curious and took a trip back over there, it really is pretty bad. Cali kid seems to dominate every thread with his alex talk.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got curious and took a trip back over there, it really is pretty bad. Cali kid seems to dominate every thread with his alex talk.

Wow. I had forgot that name. Thanks for that bad memory. I've forgotten the king of the crazies name as well......Imac's foil.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Welcome, you'll like this place MUCH better. Its a better set up, there are actually mods here so trolls get banned, and all the quality posters are over here.

rucifel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no pretty much the same, i didnt post often. Mainly i went there for the good info from chrispozz and the witty banter of the other mainstays. Im certain that Nolan and I had some debates lol I had been following that board since I was 17 and im 30 now.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh, and on this forum you can post gifs/pics, and videos.... for example

slow_mo_boobs.gif

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no pretty much the same, i didnt post often. Mainly i went there for the good info from chrispozz and the witty banter of the other mainstays. Im certain that Nolan and I had some debates lol I had been following that board since I was 17 and im 30 now.

Yes, I'm sure we did. All in good fun.

rucifel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'm sure we did. All in good fun.

Oh yeah, no hard feelings, i enjoy debates not petty name calling. Im glad your here too man, cant have a good debate if everyone agrees with each other. where is the fun in that:rollseyes:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, no hard feelings, i enjoy debates not petty name calling. Im glad your here too man, cant have a good debate if everyone agrees with each other. where is the fun in that:rollseyes:

We are all getting pretty close to agreeing on Colin Kaepernick however. Hope you saw that game on Saturday.

rucifel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god yes, I wanted him in the year he was drafted. Just didnt see him starting at all this year. What he did saturday was frickin amazing, even though that pick 6 scared me. lol

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god yes, I wanted him in the year he was drafted. Just didnt see him starting at all this year. What he did saturday was frickin amazing, even though that pick 6 scared me. lol

I had no idea he'd play this well. The thing that stuck out most to me was watching him run away from Charles Woodson on that 56-yyard TD run. Woodson is supposed to be fast. Well again, Welcome, I'm heading off to dinner.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, and on this forum you can post gifs/pics, and videos.... for example

slow_mo_boobs.gif

It's amazing that you still can't embed videos and images on ESPN. That should be the norm for messageboads, but they still haven't made the transition.

@OP
Anyways, welcome to the boards! And sorry for your loss on the Kings. I can't imagine how I pissed I would be if the Magic relocated(almost happened).

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's amazing that you still can't embed videos and images on ESPN. That should be the norm for messageboads, but they still haven't made the transition.

Is that where the video plays automatically?

I hate that. I always close the tab when that happens.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that where the video plays automatically?

I hate that. I always close the tab when that happens.

No, this is embedding. What you are talking about is auto-play? I think the mods control that setting. Which I believe is off, b/c all the vids I see posted here don't play automatically.

Video:

Image:

header-quest-for-six.jpg

On ESPN Boards, all you would see are the links.
Video:

Incredible Half-Court Shot - MONEY SHOT | January 11,2013 | 01/11/2013 | NBA 2012/13 Season - YouTube

Image:

http://prod.static.49ers.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/fans-only/2013/header-quest-for-six.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: