• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops got in trouble??

Good morning peeps ~ Happy f'n FRIDAY!!!!!!

yes he did and he got a 1 day ban for it,I watched the whole thing unfold he made a thread and called Obama a not so nice name in a single post and never came back but what followed was stupid all the a-holes got on him about it bitched and moaned the thread was locked and within minutes a poll was put up with a vote on how long pops should be banned for,,,,it was nothing more than a witch hunt

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes he did and he got a 1 day ban for it,I watched the whole thing unfold he made a thread and called Obama a not so nice name in a single post and never came back but what followed was stupid all the a-holes got on him about it bitched and moaned the thread was locked and within minutes a poll was put up with a vote on how long pops should be banned for,,,,it was nothing more than a witch hunt

Yesss it was "drama"at its best last night!!:rolleyes2:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesss it was "drama"at its best last night!!:rolleyes2:

what ticks me off is yes pops made the comment,but he left and never came back and then all the a-holes jumped in there and kept the thread alive,then they made another thread bitching abou pops,tthen GHOST put one up with an explanation of why pops was banned,and then the idiots got on here and fought among themselfs,,,,,,,,,,,,,

to me pops made the one comment and if left alone AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN would have quickly died,,,it was all the bullshit that came after the fact that was more offensive than the actual comment itself

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what ticks me off is yes pops made the comment,but he left and never came back and then all the a-holes jumped in there and kept the thread alive,then they made another thread bitching abou pops,tthen GHOST put one up with an explanation of why pops was banned,and then the idiots got on here and fought among themselfs,,,,,,,,,,,,,

to me pops made the one comment and if left alone AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN would have quickly died,,,it was all the bullshit that came after the fact that was more offensive than the actual comment itself

Yea i know,some of them were even getting nasty with you a few times.Screw it,its over and now its time to move on.:focus:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea i know,some of them were even getting nasty with you a few times.Screw it,its over and now its time to move on.:focus:

shit I am used to nasty I let it roll off most of the time

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way these people are it's not hard to get into a pissing match,if they don't like your comment they try to start shit with you,,,,,

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I read the Pops $0.02 thread and the bickering and senseless, stupid arguing back and forth by some of the Hooplans that really like drama.

I missed Pops thread in it's entirety. I'm glad his ban is only for 24 hours and not longer than that.

It's no secret that I stay close to here and CS and rarely add a comment elsewhere, altho I am getting out to the other threads a little more, and I'm glad we have more Nascar fans on the Hoop this season, but y'all know I'm thin skinned, care about my friends, and don't like the bitching and senseless bashing and bullshit I see on so many of the threads.

I choose to stay away from a few Hooplans but Pops is a friend and I take my friends as is, and that's because my friends accept me the way I am, we may not share the same opinions but I cherish the friendships.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I read the Pops $0.02 thread and the bickering and senseless, stupid arguing back and forth by some of the Hooplans that really like drama.

I missed Pops thread in it's entirety. I'm glad his ban is only for 24 hours and not longer than that.

It's no secret that I stay close to here and CS and rarely add a comment elsewhere, altho I am getting out to the other threads a little more, and I'm glad we have more Nascar fans on the Hoop this season, but y'all know I'm thin skinned, care about my friends, and don't like the bitching and senseless bashing and bullshit I see on so many of the threads.

I choose to stay away from a few Hooplans but Pops is a friend and I take my friends as is, and that's because my friends accept me the way I am, we may not share the same opinions but I cherish the friendships.
Amen!!:clap2:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way these people are it's not hard to get into a pissing match,if they don't like your comment they try to start shit with you,,,,,

Exactly, that Vee chick started on me that time, then you came in, it seems like you deflected her venom away from me and she attacked you. I know y'all have called a truce, but that's why I stick close to home. She made an accusation and she didn't and still doesn't know me or anything about me.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, that Vee chick started on me that time, then you came in, it seems like you deflected her venom away from me and she attacked you. I know y'all have called a truce, but that's why I stick close to home. She made an accusation and she didn't and still doesn't know me or anything about me.

rie,,,,there is no truce bettween us I give VEE shit every time I get the chance

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB in a lil while, gonna get my raceteam together...

MISK ~ If you see this on the high seas.... WE HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN and WE MISS YOU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.