• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, y'all. Wow, another slow day.

Managed to play hookie and get 9 holes in this afternoon. Sunny, but only 45 degrees, with 15 to 20 mph winds. Jussssssst a little brisk out there.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just got an Email from my grandson guess they were writeing about what they are thankful for in school

I know that you are very busy taking care of me that I would like to

... Say thank you for doing the following things for me:

* Loving me

* Taking me to fun places and shopping with you

* Play Wii with me sometimes when I have no one else to play with

These things make me feel loved and cared for. I will try to help you

When your sick or around the house or when you work on the cars .I am thankful for

you grandpa

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to have a steeler buddy. My niece has been staying with me while she does her student teaching. It's been good to watch the games with her at Buffalo Wild Wings. Only two things bother me:

1) her parents haven't given her much pocket money, so her wings and drinks are always on me (no big deal, really). Annnnnd...

2) I worry that people will think she's my date. Lord knows, I would never hook up with a 23-yr-old. Talk about nothing in common ('cept the Stillerz, of course).

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stay-cation .. gotta get ready for the holidays .. we have a huge family .. and jewlz has to run to IA the first part of the week her mom took ill so Ill stay behind and get everything ready for turkey day .. and if she needs me I will make the run to IA also

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to have a steeler buddy. My niece has been staying with me while she does her student teaching. It's been good to watch the games with her at Buffalo Wild Wings. Only two things bother me:

1) her parents haven't given her much pocket money, so her wings and drinks are always on me (no big deal, really). Annnnnd...

2) I worry that people will think she's my date. Lord knows, I would never hook up with a 23-yr-old. Talk about nothing in common ('cept the Stillerz, of course).

I know how ya feel when I go out with my youngest daughter (20).. its the same thing

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be visiting my extended family in the Burgh. Looking forward to it, though I've been drafted to make the pumpkin pies. Make mine with actual pumpkins, not the canned stuff, so it's a shitload of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.