• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
If someone were to offer it for a reasonable price.......
Hell TV and internet are 178.00a month.
I say screw em' all.
Gonna get a few coat hangers for TV reception.
A few paper cups and string for phone, etc, etc.

Not to put ya out of a job there buddy........lol

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I researched here.
Cable is @ 25mbps
ATT is @ 16mbps
Might be better where your at?

true ...but at peak hours cable will drop below that and the computer that you have has also to be able to handle that speed so if your running a computer that is over 5 years old it dosent matter what size line you have it aint gettin faster ... common mistake made by people

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not so computer savy here.
Suppose 16 is fine for most applications.

dude I have a 3meg line and 3 internet tv's that i can stream netflix to .. I can have 3 differant movies going at the same time with no problems .. so you have to pick a line size for what you realy do on the internet...IE: if all you do is check email and blog and stream some video you dont need more than a 3 to 7 meg line

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evening all

just popping in for a few while takin a break form work and watching some TV (Wrasslin, NFL, B&B, and Burn Notice)

just wanted to please ask you all to take 5 minutes of your day tomorrow, and call your representative/senator (regardless of their party)

tell them you will not vote to reelect them if they vote for this

Web giants at odds with Chamber of Commerce over piracy bill - The Washington Post

The Government Wants to Kill the Internet - YouTube (a bit outdated, but also a good summary)

this bill would put criminal penalties on owners of websites like sportshoopla.com if *one person* uses a copyrighted avatar, links to a stream, pastes part of a news article, the entire site could be shut down forever if the offended copyright holder 'reports' them.

hell 2 extremist congressional morons on both sides agree this is terrible
I think that tells us all we need to know
Strange bedfellows: Nancy Pelosi, Ron Paul join SOPA opposition

this is not to say I condone or endorse piracy, but this over-reaching solution would cripple the internet as we know it. it presumes guilt over innocence, and has far-out-of-bounds penalties to boot

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tk, if ya try to root for Baltimore AND Pittsburgh, the two sides of your brain will fight each other until they explode. My neighbor tried this once...it wasn't pretty.
Well the Raven rooting is just against the Niners. I never have like them much. Too old school I guess - never liked the Colts moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.