• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just calling it like I saw it, MS. Would I have preferred our boys to wipe up the field with 'em? Yup. But I don't hate those guys, especially now that Crybaby Palmer, Terrell egOwens and MuchoStinko are gone. I reserve my hate for Baltimore, and to a lesser degree, Cleveland (though it's hard to hate a team as inept as the Brownies).

And the only reason I cheer for whoever is playing the Browns is because their fans root for the Ratbirds over us! They seem to forget that the Birds were stolen from their city. Drives me nuts to sit in Buffalo Wild Wings and hear the Cleveland fans rooting for Baltimore. Been tempted to punch a couple.

lol...."YUP"..well ya didn't wipe the field with us!:whoo:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...it looked like it was going to be a blowout, but your guys kept their cool and battled back. I could see Cincy, not the Ravens, being our main rival in the near future.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey north, blue

hay Blue, remember a few years back, Cincy and the Burgh traded wins in opponents citys, so ya still got a chance, seeing as we suck at home against division rivals

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey north, blue

hay Blue, remember a few years back, Cincy and the Burgh traded wins in opponents citys, so ya still got a chance, seeing as we suck at home against division rivals

This is true.....just hope we can getrrrr done! lol:bump2:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening, Net. Saw your post about Polamalu missing an easy interception. I had the same beef, until I saw the replay. Looked like he started to trip (just barely), and was just regaining his balance as the ball came in.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listen to a lot of talk on sirrus radio and they claim that the Ravens tend to play at the same level as the teams they are playing,,

yeah, where have I hear that before?

oh yeah, WE DO TO!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening, Net. Saw your post about Polamalu missing an easy interception. I had the same beef, until I saw the replay. Looked like he started to trip (just barely), and was just regaining his balance as the ball came in.

lol, thanks North, I saw that ONE play, it was 14-0 when I turned it on, so I turned it right the fuck off, and joined Ghost in a nap!

(seperatly of coarse)

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night guys!...it's movie time!!
popcorn.gif

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best rivalry in football used to be PAckers Bears, then Steelers Raiders, then Steelers cowboys, then cowboys redskins, now its back to Steelers ravens. The Steelers have been involved in the best rivalries in interleague, intradivision, and interconferance.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brb, need a shower, still feel dirty after rooting for the seahags yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.