• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have things to do,I'm on old faithfull my back up PC and the other one is on it's way to the shop this morning,so I need to get my ass in gear,,,,,bbl

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I said something about that [somwhere] the other day.
NFC & AFC North divisions have some of the best football [& old-school rivalries] in the NFL.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go -
It's my day "off". Gotta rake leaves & do some other errands so I can watch the game tonight without any hassels [if you know what I mean].

Later

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBL...gotta get some things done today before all this rain and storm's move in later!:yo:

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
great win gents and ladies..how is everyone, my other half team sucks balls....

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Blue! Dick1 good luck then. Man I hate when I take time off seem never to catch up!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Blue is ok,I was a little worried he might have commited suicide after the Bengals lost yesterday,,,,,,lol

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Blue is ok,I was a little worried he might have commited suicide after the Bengals lost yesterday,,,,,,lol

Not that you or suicide is funny,but yea i'm ok ghost.If you read the earlier post from yesterday...you would see i congradulated all you guys on the victory.I'm proud to say atleast it was a loss to my friend's.:burt:

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that you or suicide is funny,but yea i'm ok ghost.If you read the earlier post from yesterday...you would see i congradulated all you guys on the victory.I'm proud to say atleast it was a loss to my friend's.:burt:

Thanks Blue and nice comment there. But please I believe everyone on here knows that any pokes ya get are in good spirit. It is hard to take at times, I know it has been hard for me at times with other team friends on here (mind you I know who the friends are). Chin up, it was a good fight yesterday.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we really can't call 'em the Bungles any longer. They fought hard, kept it clean, came from behind and made it a nail-biter. And that new QB shows a lot of poise and talent. Losing Palmer and those two prima donna WRs may be good for the team, in the long run.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we really can't call 'em the Bungles any longer. They fought hard, kept it clean, came from behind and made it a nail-biter. And that new QB shows a lot of poise and talent. Losing Palmer and those two prima donna WRs may be good for the team, in the long run.

Clap, Clap, Clap, Applause, Applause, Applause, Standing "O"! Nice!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks guys,and yes i'm very proud of our guys and what they've done so far this yr.We showed we belong with the big boys!As far as ghost..pfft! I know how some can be from time to time! lol He's is own breed,just like we all are.:dhd:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just calling it like I saw it, MS. Would I have preferred our boys to wipe up the field with 'em? Yup. But I don't hate those guys, especially now that Crybaby Palmer, Terrell egOwens and MuchoStinko are gone. I reserve my hate for Baltimore, and to a lesser degree, Cleveland (though it's hard to hate a team as inept as the Brownies).

And the only reason I cheer for whoever is playing the Browns is because their fans root for the Ratbirds over us! They seem to forget that the Birds were stolen from their city. Drives me nuts to sit in Buffalo Wild Wings and hear the Cleveland fans rooting for Baltimore. Been tempted to punch a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.