• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuel pump was shot. Thank God I didn't have to lower the tank...there's an access panel under the liner in the trunk. Still, it was a bitch. Locking clamp was stiff as hell, and very little room to get any tools in there.

Got the pump changed, but she still wouldn't start, so I changed the filter. Got a face full of gas in the process. And since the battery was low, I took the clamps off and put her on the charger. Then the old, corroded copper clamps failed when I tried to put 'em back on, so I had to put new ones on. No big deal, except the old ones were not designed to come off. Removing them turned into major surgery. But she's running like a top now.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, Misk. Good weekend for our boys, in more than one way. Why is it that the ratbirds only seem to play well against US?

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuel pump was shot. Thank God I didn't have to lower the tank...there's an access panel under the liner in the trunk. Still, it was a bitch. Locking clamp was stiff as hell, and very little room to get any tools in there.

Got the pump changed, but she still wouldn't start, so I changed the filter. Got a face full of gas in the process. And since the battery was low, I took the clamps off and put her on the charger. Then the old, corroded copper clamps failed when I tried to put 'em back on, so I had to put new ones on. No big deal, except the old ones were not designed to come off. Removing them turned into major surgery. But she's running like a top now.

sounds like you had a good time,,,,lol

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, Misk. Good weekend for our boys, in more than one way. Why is it that the ratbirds only seem to play well against US?

I listen to a lot of talk on sirrus radio and they claim that the Ravens tend to play at the same level as the teams they are playing,,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone seen blue yet today

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like you had a good time,,,,lol

Ohhhhh...yeah. More fun than humans should be allowed to have. I'm good at this stuff, considering that I've had no training, but I ain't fast, and always end up with some pieces taken out of my knuckles. Still, there's a certain satisfaction that comes from bringing a dead machine back to life.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhhh...yeah. More fun than humans should be allowed to have. I'm good at this stuff, considering that I've had no training, but I ain't fast, and always end up with some pieces taken out of my knuckles. Still, there's a certain satisfaction that comes from bringing a dead machine back to life.

yeah you are right about that,
I had a 1 ton ford years ago I swaped out the motor the cab front clip,hell when I was done the only thing I kept was the frame tranny and rear axle,

I had a plate made up for it that said,,,BACK FROM THE GRAVE

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate is the ultimate motivator

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that could be true ... I dont think tonights game is gonna be a walk in the park for ya tk .. the vikes hate the pack ya know
I don't think it will be either.
Still worried about GB defense.
Wish the offense had a better run game, but the arial attack is pretty good.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was talking to a good friend of mine who's a Bears fan - congratulating him on the game yesterday. Come to find out he's going to Lambeau for the Bears game Dec 25, skybox!
I hate him [lol].

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ravens have a hate for the steelers in fact I don't think any team has it as bad unless it is the vikings for the packers,,,,,you see the pack is the vikings steelers,if you understand what I am saying

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ravens have a hate for the steelers in fact I don't think any team has it as bad unless it is the vikings for the packers,,,,,you see the pack is the vikings steelers,if you understand what I am saying
I'd say that is a very accurate statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.