• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it turns out, Ndamukong Suh probably was not thrown into a Thanksgiving Day stomping frenzy by untied shoelaces.

Packers offensive line coach James Campen and guard Evan Dietrich-Smith denied the story told during a radio interview by former Green Bay defensive lineman Matt Brock, who said Suh flipped out on Dietrich-Smith because his shoelaces were purposely and repeatedly untied by his opponents.

"No, absolutely not," Campen said Thursday, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "We have more important things to worry about than tying up someone's shoes during the game."

Dietrich-Smith, who had his head pounded into the turf before his arm was stomped by Suh, also rejected Brock's version of events.

"That's a complete fabrication," Dietrich-Smith said, according to the newspaper. "Complete lie. I was never told anything, and there were no acts of that sort. You can go back and watch the film, but you won't see me on the ground trying to untie shoes."

No word if any reporter actually was brave enough to ask Suh about the allegations, considering Wednesday's reception to such questions after he returned from his two-game NFL-mandated suspension.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning peeps!

I hope you get rid of the crud pretty quick MS ~ sorry ya got that shit (drink Orange Juice - vodka is optional)

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they didn't do it....LMAO

And McCoy wasn't concussed either!!!

Hey honestly it worked and if you can get in someones head like that, more power to them...the game is just as much mental as it is physical!!!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, this was admitted by a Packers coach....he told the lineman to do it!!! Said he could see that Suh had no tape on his shoes so he told the lineman to do it and piss him off!!! I would have to say the end result was better than what they expected!!!

packers are sayin they didnt do that

I read the article that Psych did, and the GBP coach did tell him to do it, to try to calm the man down who would be toe to toe with Suh, but I also read somthing that said he DIDN'T do it. The video is obvious, GBPs were not playing with Suh's shoelaces.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is part of the article I got.......

First of the all, you know the experience of the Green Bay offensive line right now? It's like next to nothing. They have so many injuries. They've got guys with one, two, three, four, and maybe 14 starts under their belts playing right now. The only reason they're winning is because Aaron Rodgers is a stud.
So my friend, James - man, I probably shouldn't say his name, he told me not to tell this, and I was like, "Whatever," - he's the offensive line coach. The center, or one of his guards, he's had like one or two starts in his career and he's got to play against Suh. So he's pretty puckered, right? So, he talking to James, the offensive line coach, going, "What do I do? What do I do?"
James is just in his mind going, "This guy is going to get killed. I got to take his mind off it, give him something else to do." So he says, "Ok, every time you're in a pile, I want you to focus on something. I want you to untie his shoes."
He goes, "What?"
"Anytime you can, just reach in, he's got floppy shoe laces, he doesn't spat or anything, just untie his shoes. It will irritate him.
He untied his shoes three times in the game. That's why he stomped him. That's why he banged his head on the ground and he stomped him. When (Suh) went to the sideline it looked like he was telling the coach, "I didn't do anything" and he put his foot up like, "I didn't stomp him. I didn't do anything." He was actually going, "The damn guy keeps untying my shoes."

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows....but it still makes for some funny shit!!!!

The guy is a nut case and a dipshit to begin with!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North,

What's shakin Dude???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later Misk!!!

Have a good one Bud!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much going on, Psych. Y'know, you're better off mixing your shine with OJ, like Rie said. That Mountain Dew shit can rot ya from the inside out.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out too!!!!

Y'all take care!!!!

Steeler Nation Rules!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much going on, Psych. Y'know, you're better off mixing your shine with OJ, like Rie said. That Mountain Dew shit can rot ya from the inside out.

HAHAHAHA

to late, I'm rotten to the core!!!!!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
afternoon folks,I'm sitting here eating ice cream

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, Ghost. Lots of people here earlier, but pretty quiet lately. Was just heading for lunch myself. Sorry to see that the Lone Star state was a bust for ya, but maybe you'll get to fill a deer tag in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.