• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison's one-game suspension without pay for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Cleveland Browns quarterback Colt McCoy was upheld Friday, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello announced in an email.

The decision to uphold Harrison's suspension was made by Ted Cottrell, who heard Harrison's appeal on Wednesday, according to a report from NFL Network's Albert Breer. Cottrell, along with Art Shell, is an on-field appeals officer jointly appointed by the NFL and the NFL Players Association to hear such cases.

The league announced the suspension on Tuesday. Harrison is not allowed to practice with the Steelers this week or be at the team practice facility or stadium during the suspension. Harrison will be reinstated on Dec. 20.

Harrison sent out two tweets immediately following the league's decision.

"When the grass is low the snakes will show! I guess I cut it too short!" Harrison wrote. "I shouldn't be cutting grass when it's this cold anyway."

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harrison tweets

"When the grass is low the snakes will show! I guess I cut it too short!" Harrison wrote. "I shouldn't be cutting grass when it's this cold anyway."

gotta love james

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stomp I can take, don't untie my shoe that will occupy me all day!

Apparently that is what the packers lineman did to Suh, to set him off!!! Funny shit right there!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he says.

No, this was admitted by a Packers coach....he told the lineman to do it!!! Said he could see that Suh had no tape on his shoes so he told the lineman to do it and piss him off!!! I would have to say the end result was better than what they expected!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, this was admitted by a Packers coach....he told the lineman to do it!!! Said he could see that Suh had no tape on his shoes so he told the lineman to do it and piss him off!!! I would have to say the end result was better than what they expected!!!

packers are sayin they didnt do that

Status
Not open for further replies.