• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison would not let something like, getting his shoes untied throw him off his game. He would tell that fucker, just wait, I'll find my time to get ya back..

that's why Suh is a punk... he obviously doesn't realize the power of the box. Every replay shows 1. no one had ahold of his shoes 2. he had a Packer holding him to help him keep his balance when he stomped 3. James has more class and more couth than that POS Suh, and would never lower himself to that kinda bullshit. He hit (which I'm sure was the way he was taught) and because of gooddell and his kindler, gentler NFL, it is now an illegal hit.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to keep a good thought, Wyo. The game is four days from now.

i'm nothing but positive :bounce:

however if saturday doesn't turn out right....i may have to have quite the drunk sunday to try and forget the weekend before monday night...lol

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to get back to work here before shows come on for the night

anyone watching the 'game' tonight?
I think ATL by 14-17

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man what an evening. Get home drink a few beers, youngest goes to take her finals. She calls from campus, her car died. Remember I have drank a few beers. I grab jumper cables and a can of gas, have the older one drive me. I show up after she comes out of the building and gives me her keys. I get to the car there is campus security and a local cop, BTW the car is in the middle of the left lane, no 4-ways, it's dark. I have had a few beers. I show the keys say I am the dad and she is broke down taking a final. They look at me, I figure what the hell. I jump in the car to try and see what is wrong, the fucker starts. Now I have to drive it to the parking lot, after I get my ass chewed for no 4-ways. I figure I am going to jail. They drive off, my daughter is done, we follow her home. I chew her ass and say I had to quit drinking beer for that shit!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.