• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they said Suh is one of few to spat (tape) his shoe laces so it made for a target pointed out to them by one of the Green Bay coaches!!!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to have to find some clips on that see if the guy did mess with SUHS shoes

the video I saw yesterday it looked like Suh was trying to kick him in the face, but it was on my phone so it was tiny tiny tiny and I could have missed, well, I could have missed a whole bunch of shit... GG ~ I'll go get the link to the video.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is worse than the stomp,condoned by the team,,,what a bunch of shit if it's true

You know the old saying football is 50% physical and 50% mental...and they got in his head big time!!! I think if Suh hadn't of got thrown out of that game the Lions could of beat the Pack!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well folks I'm out of here for a few....

Y'all take care, talk atcha later!!!!

STEELER NATION RULES!!!!!!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the video I saw yesterday it looked like Suh was trying to kick him in the face, but it was on my phone so it was tiny tiny tiny and I could have missed, well, I could have missed a whole bunch of shit... GG ~ I'll go get the link to the video.

if that about the shoes is true he should have stomped him in the face,make the asshole think twice about doing it again,,,,,,

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
if that about the shoes is true he should have stomped him in the face,make the asshole think twice about doing it again,,,,,,

They used it to get in his head, and it worked..Gotta be smarter than that, if it happened more than once, tape them up.
Suh could have been way more subtle with retaliation, like grabbed a handful of nutsack the next time they were in a pile.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're welcome ~ Suh is a punk and it breaks my heart that Harrison is being compared to him.

I have to agree with Rie. James hits really hard, but you don't see him throwing post-whistle cheap shots.

Y'know, I can't help wondering if the Steeler greats of the past, like Lambert and Mean Joe, would have problems in the Good-dull era?

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with Rie. James hits really hard, but you don't see him throwing post-whistle cheap shots.

Y'know, I can't help wondering if the Steeler greats of the past, like Lambert and Mean Joe, would have problems in the Good-dull era?

I believe they would, it's terrible, but football (not just Steeler football) from the 70s would never be gooddell-approved.

....the pasty-faced, NFL-killin mo-fo... I despise the man

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Harrison would not let something like, getting his shoes untied throw him off his game. He would tell that fucker, just wait, I'll find my time to get ya back..

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

It's hard to say, they were playing within the rules back then too..

Status
Not open for further replies.