• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fark Darth Goodell

he better suspend the browns entire season for putting McCoy back in the game

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from reading the Yardbarker story on Harrison. It says he can't be at the Steelers' facilities until 12/20. WTF ? ? ?

If an appeal doesn't stay the suspension, what's the point?

Sounds to me like Harrison needs to look at suing the league...IN PITTSBURGH. I'm sure that his lawyers can find a judge to issue a temporary injunction, on an emergency basis. James could then dismiss the action on Tuesday...problem solved. :evil:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from reading the Yardbarker story on Harrison. It says he can't be at the Steelers' facilities until 12/20. WTF ? ? ?

If an appeal doesn't stay the suspension, what's the point?

Sounds to me like Harrison needs to look at suing the league...IN PITTSBURGH. I'm sure that his lawyers can find a judge to issue a temporary injunction, on an emergency basis. James could then dismiss the action on Tuesday...problem solved. :evil:

godell dosent want him to play against the 49er's .. what dont ya get .. they are the only ones left that could beat us .. they beat us the gayvens could clinch the afc north

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
godell dosent want him to play against the 49er's .. what dont ya get .. they are the only ones left that could beat us .. they beat us the gayvens could clinch the afc north

You have that right,they don't like us we don't play pussy ball

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is why Harrison should get an injunction against Good-dull if need be, to keep it from taking effect until he's had a full and fair opportunity to appeal.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With or without Harrison Steelers will beat the 49ers,Ravens will go down to the chargers,,,,those are my thoughts,,,,,

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have depth on our D .. look when harrison was out while he was injured the D played well the guys steped up and we beat some good teams without him .. I really dont see much of a problem with james being out .. I just dont like emperor goddell being judge and jury and any appeal that has been filed in the league is always shot down .. no one in the main office of the nfl has the balls to stand up to godell

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's lunch time for me

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the ban thread,interesting reading,I read them all,I never said a word I just watched it

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is what coach T had to say about harrison

"We're disappointed," Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said of Harrison's suspension. "We're disappointed for James because we know how hard he's worked to play within the rules."

But "he has to be accountable for that so we accept the judgment rendered by the league office."

Tomlin continued: "He can't participate in any football activities with us this week. He'll be allowed in the building next Tuesday. There is an appeals process ... If he's going to do it I imagine it will transpire pretty quickly."

Tomlin said the Steelers "have to prepare as if he's not going to play."

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Harrison has said he was simply trying to tackle a scrambling quarterback and didn’t intend to initiate the kind of helmet-to-helmet contact that left McCoy flattened on the Heinz Field turf. In a high-speed game like football, especially at the professional level, accidents will happen.

Exactly, it's a high speed,high stakes game. What the hell do they expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.