• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, Rie. How are the kitties doing? Max had been sick, but was getting much better, last I'd heard.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
to beat the pack you need to start with a good defense...you need a line that can keep contain, LBs that can pass rush relentlessly, and DB's that won't blow coverage (so basically the packers, or steelers, defense)

then you worry about scoring points

To beat the Pack you have to be able to get pressure with the front 4, so the linebackers can stay back.
The Niners don't appear to be a team that can come from behind. They'll have to get to Rogers without blitzing or he'll tear them up.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To beat the Pack you have to be able to get pressure with the front 4, so the linebackers can stay back.
The Niners don't appear to be a team that can come from behind. They'll have to get to Rogers without blitzing or he'll tear them up.

pretty much what i meant....pittsburgh uses a 3-4, runs mostly contain with the run, and brings in 1 or 2 of the LBs on each down to blitz

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, Rie. How are the kitties doing? Max had been sick, but was getting much better, last I'd heard.

thanks North, Max is soooo much better. He only has a day or two left of his medicine, and he's been spunky and playing hard with his sister since this weekend. In fact, he's half her size but starts most of the battles.

Both kitties are doing great. I'll take more pics soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.