• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, all. Can't believe I almost forgot this. :L

Today being the 70th anniversary of the date that will live in infamy, I thought an avi change was in order...especially since my regular av is a rising sun...symbol of them that attacked us.

Here's to the brave men (and even a few women) who died at Pearl Harbor, and to all those who served in the war that followed...including my Dad...God rest his soul.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Today being the 70th anniversary of the date that will live in infamy, I thought an avi change was in order...especially since my regular av is a rising sun...symbol of them that attacked us.

Here's to the brave men (and even a few women) who died at Pearl Harbor, and to all those who served in the war that followed...including my Dad...God rest his soul.

usa2.gif

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen, brother 07

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen North!!
usa.gif

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is really having 0 titles that is draining as much as the fact that Mike Brown has been the owner and chief operator for 20 years. At this point I'm sure you guys know what we tend to act like when we just have a winning season. It's similar to how you guys act when you win the super bowl because that's the biggest accomplishment any of us under 30 years old has seen and can remember. As far as fanhood goes I'm a fan of the Longhorns, the White Sox, the Red Wings, and if I have to watch soccer (which I hate), the Crew, and I've seen all of those teams claim a championship during my life. I'd trade every single one of them for a Bengals championship season then piss myself before bed.

I feel ya there Trin!!:yo:

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a little humor to help us all get through hump day

why is it that I can imagine this kid bein any one of the wonderful people on this thread hahaha

attachment.php

Attachments

• farm-class.jpg
    farm-class.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too bad for hoke but we still got hampton

and hasn't ziggy played a little tackle as well?

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Hoke gone, Hampton old, Farrior old and really wearing down, it looks like another draft where OL will get passed over for realistic improvment. Then again, if they'd just run out of the shotgun spread most of the time, with Wallace/Brown/Sanders receivers get open fast enough Ben doesn't need 'great' protection.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some of our boys are gettin a little overly experienced lol, but they still hit hard, we just need their bodies to quit breakin down on em. the spirit is willing, but the flesh...

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww, ya wouldn't want to go there anyway. Our boys have beaten them twice...time to concentrate on the games that remain ahead. Cincy remains relevant for just one reason...they are our best hope for a ratbirds loss before the season ends, which would give our boys the division title if they run the table.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that Hoke is out the rest of the year. But there are players that will step up we have depth, just haven't needed to show all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.