• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol .. too bad I didnt see that a couple of days ago

OH shit!!..lol They would of went off the deep end then!!!
stirthepot.gif

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't post and will not but the Bengals had a thread up this morning and have. Pretty much conceded the season to the Packers,that is the differance between them and us we never give up...the differance of having o titles to having 6

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think it is really having 0 titles that is draining as much as the fact that Mike Brown has been the owner and chief operator for 20 years. At this point I'm sure you guys know what we tend to act like when we just have a winning season. It's similar to how you guys act when you win the super bowl because that's the biggest accomplishment any of us under 30 years old has seen and can remember. As far as fanhood goes I'm a fan of the Longhorns, the White Sox, the Red Wings, and if I have to watch soccer (which I hate), the Crew, and I've seen all of those teams claim a championship during my life. I'd trade every single one of them for a Bengals championship season then piss myself before bed.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is really having 0 titles that is draining as much as the fact that Mike Brown has been the owner and chief operator for 20 years. At this point I'm sure you guys know what we tend to act like when we just have a winning season. It's similar to how you guys act when you win the super bowl because that's the biggest accomplishment any of us under 30 years old has seen and can remember. As far as fanhood goes I'm a fan of the Longhorns, the White Sox, the Red Wings, and if I have to watch soccer (which I hate), the Crew, and I've seen all of those teams claim a championship during my life. I'd trade every single one of them for a Bengals championship season then piss myself before bed.

Well put Trin and understandable.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trin, I know just where you're coming from. I like baseball, and rooted for the Pirates as a kid. But they've sucked canal water for the last 18 yrs. Their owner should be taken out and shot! Won't spend any money on the team, but won't sell it, because the cocksucker manages to make a profit on it every year.

Mercifully, the Pirates are rarely on TV around here. Started following the Indians in the early 90s, and saw some good baseball, though they too fell from glory.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trin, I know just where you're coming from. I like baseball, and rooted for the Pirates as a kid. But they've sucked canal water for the last 18 yrs. Their owner should be taken out and shot! Won't spend any money on the team, but won't sell it, because the cocksucker manages to make a profit on it every year.

Mercifully, the Pirates are rarely on TV around here. Started following the Indians in the early 90s, and saw some good baseball, though they too fell from glory.

I don't even like to talk about the pirates on of the worse owners in all of sports

Status
Not open for further replies.