• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way, I am divorced, because my ex couldnt treat me with the same respect she gave a stranger on the street.

but thats totally my fault, I never shold have married a cryboy fan, they are assholes thru and thru

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
twist it any way you want girlfriend, thats what women do!

all I am saying is from where I am sitting, Steeler men are better to women that ratbird fans or bunghole fans.

Brown fans are great to their women to, but thats cause they are so used to losing, they dont want to lose their woman to!

:think: Your right Net woman spin things n a way that makes since to them, since I live in Cincy I am in Bunghole territory... :drink:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: Your right Net woman spin things n a way that makes since to them, since I live in Cincy I am in Bunghole territory... :drink:

Could be worse...I am marooned forever in Browns' territory. An exile...a rose among thorns. A bottle of Dom Perignon in a case of Ripple. A Titleist in a bucket of range balls. I could go on, but ya get the idea.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but at least you got Jungle Jims, that store almost made me want to move to Sincy

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way, I am divorced, because my ex couldnt treat me with the same respect she gave a stranger on the street.

but thats totally my fault, I never shold have married a cryboy fan, they are assholes thru and thru

I agree with most ppl treat strangers better than the 1's they love...

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most ppl treat strangers better than the 1's they love...

i never understood that.
I am a people person, I'll help ya if I see ya stranded, talk to ya in line at the store, but I still treat my family better than strangers.

some people, (women mostly) are more concerned with what others think than what their own family thinks of them

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I just left the bengals,,kramer and tubbs,,what a pair,I could keep after them all night,it doesn't take much to get under their skin and make them mad,,,,

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be worse...I am marooned forever in Browns' territory. An exile...a rose among thorns. A bottle of Dom Perignon in a case of Ripple. A Titleist in a bucket of range balls. I could go on, but ya get the idea.

I feel ya Coast... :thumb: If it's brown flush it down :target:

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RATBIRS 17 BROWNS 3

if we drop an egg thursday I am gonna write Tomlin and Ariens such a nasty letter they are gonna cringe!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steel

if you do drop him,do it from some place high,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but at least you got Jungle Jims, that store almost made me want to move to Sincy

Jungle Jims rocks but I don't visit frequently, it's a mad house.. Go there for specific items but not to grocery shop.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never understood that.
I am a people person, I'll help ya if I see ya stranded, talk to ya in line at the store, but I still treat my family better than strangers.

some people, (women mostly) are more concerned with what others think than what their own family thinks of them

I think it's about taking ppl for granted, ppl you love are supposed to love you unconditionly and thats where ppl go wrong.. Wether it's a love 1 or a stranger treat ppl the way you want them 2 treat you...

Status
Not open for further replies.