• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kramer is such a pussy . wtf is steel thinking .. leave the whiney little bitch and get a real man steel ... thats what i would tell my daughters

Well said, Misko. And there happens to be an eligible Steelers fan right in the Buckeye State, if she wants an upgrade from that doofus. Anything would be an improvement, of course, but in this case she could have someone reasonably smart, occasionally funny, not bad looking (or so he's been told), fairly successful. And he's just a few hrs away.

All she's gotta do is throw the bum out.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kramer is such a pussy . wtf is steel thinking .. leave the whiney little bitch and get a real man steel ... thats what i would tell my daughters

I'm not going to justify my relationship with Kramer, I know he's an ass, I'm a Steeler fan thru and thru and I'm here to have fun and talk shit with my peeps. I have learned along time ago not to let ppl get 2 you and ignore the ones that do.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to justify my relationship with Kramer, I know he's an ass, I'm a Steeler fan thru and thru and I'm here to have fun and talk shit with my peeps. I have learned along time ago not to let ppl get 2 you and ignore the ones that do.

:clap2:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC, sending you a f/r. But ya DO know I'm just kidding about you dumping him, don't ya? Trying to find a g/f on-line is not my way, but I can't resist pushing kramer's buttons.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC, sending you a f/r. But ya DO know I'm just kidding about you dumping him, don't ya? Trying to find a g/f on-line is not my way, but I can't resist pushing kramer's buttons.

:happyshake: Yes I know, unless I mention the post 2 him he wouldn't know, he won't wonder over here..

Last edited by a moderator:

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you deserve to be with a STEELER fan!

thats what I did, and it is a FANTASTIC feeling!

Steeler women are the hottest.

Steeler men know how to treat their women!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kramer is your guy????

give him hell Steel,cut him off,no nokie until the Bengals win again

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My last g/f was not a football fan at all...and before you say "that's why it didn't last," I will say this much...the lady was tolerant of my addiction to the game.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahh you want to keep him guessing huh?

LOL Misk not about keeping him guessing, it's about keeping our Comradery, He won't come over here to prove he is not a troll.. And unless asked I don't tell him what our topic of conversation is.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you deserve to be with a STEELER fan!

thats what I did, and it is a FANTASTIC feeling!

Steeler women are the hottest.

Steeler men know how to treat their women!

So let me get this right Net if a man has a(Steeler) degree lol then he knows how to treat a woman??

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kramer is your guy????

give him hell Steel,cut him off,no nokie until the Bengals win again

lol, Some 1 asked him on the darkside if I was going to give him a hummer at halftime... I think we all know that didn't happen..

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colt pewpew should have run that up the gut. a gramma in a wheelchair could have scored in that lane ...

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My last g/f was not a football fan at all...and before you say "that's why it didn't last," I will say this much...the lady was tolerant of my addiction to the game.

Actually wasn't going to say thats why it ended, it's all about what a person can tolerate, addictions and all.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this right Net if a man has a(Steeler) degree lol then he knows how to treat a woman??

twist it any way you want girlfriend, thats what women do!

all I am saying is from where I am sitting, Steeler men are better to women that ratbird fans or bunghole fans.

Brown fans are great to their women to, but thats cause they are so used to losing, they dont want to lose their woman to!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was it they called the Bengals? criminals? thats why they were black stripes?

just sayin!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lmao! one thing I can GUARENTEE!

you wont see Boots anywhere on line saying "Net is an ass"

so thats why ya got my posts.

and you will NEVER see me do that to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.