• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a win for the Striped Ones.

And I'd post that on the Cinci page, but the regulars over there don't seem too friendly to outsiders.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images
..here ya go Steeler's!:)

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a win for the Striped Ones.

And I'd post that on the Cinci page, but the regulars over there don't seem too friendly to outsiders.

yea i know,i went over there this morning and said my peace.Too much bullshit!..they act like kid's worse than we do! he he..:bounce:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBL...going to watch some of these CFB games and see how i'm doing on my pick's so far.:yo:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I can understand the Bengals fans being kinda cranky. They haven't been to the big dance since 83 or thereabouts (and lost that one to SF, if memory serves). Palmer never lived up to his potential, they've gone thru a lot of coaches, and the owner hasn't exactly endeared himself to the loyal fans.

It's good to see them doing well this yr. When our two teams play, we should see some great football. And if your boys beat out mine for a trip to the playoffs, I'll be pissed at first, but I'll root for 'em.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I can understand the Bengals fans being kinda cranky. They haven't been to the big dance since 83 or thereabouts (and lost that one to SF, if memory serves). Palmer never lived up to his potential, they've gone thru a lot of coaches, and the owner hasn't exactly endeared himself to the loyal fans.

It's good to see them doing well this yr. When our two teams play, we should see some great football. And if your boys beat out mine for a trip to the playoffs, I'll be pissed at first, but I'll root for 'em.

Well your right,its been awhile and yes Montana fucked us royaly..but thanks for the thought's! he he..:doh:

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put this in General, but will repost here

anyone remember these?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.