• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
im just glad he is gone from the steelers .. if he finds a new home good for him ... but hey If I dont produce here where I work .. im gone why should he be any differant just cause he can run and maybe catch a football .. sorry he should have studied in college

I agree he should have been cut but I'm just not going to jump up and down over it but if thats your thing then go for it you aren't going to offend me.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CONGRATS STEEL 100 POSTS

Fireworks-08-june.gif

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knows winner or bust,,,,think about it Dan the man Marino holds all kinds of records and only got to the SB one time he lost,,,,,now is he a bust,,,,,,Jim Kelly went to the SB 4 times in a row but never won it is he a bust,,,,,Eli Manning won a SB but to me he's a under acheiver and way over rated does that make him a bust and lord don't forget big brother Payton,he's won a SB and lost a SB,and seems to choke a lot in big games,does that make him a bust,it's all in how things are prercieved,what makes a player a winner to me may not mean squat to someone else and vise a versa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweed is gone, no reason to rejoice over a career that didnt work out.

never drank the sweed kool ade, never drank the dixon kool ade

but not going to be overjoyed that we lose a player that was a high draft prospect. we could have had a better prospect and wasted it on a supposed sure thing. no, cutting a top pick is no reason to celebrate. even when Gay gets cut I wont celebrate. doesnt mean I didnt want the change, just not happy it had to come. remember, I was treated like shit at my company, thats reason to celebrate leaving, not cause skill was an issue.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never drank the sweed kool ade, never drank the dixon kool ade

but not going to be overjoyed that we lose a player that was a high draft prospect. we could have had a better prospect and wasted it on a supposed sure thing. no, cutting a top pick is no reason to celebrate. even when Gay gets cut I wont celebrate. doesnt mean I didnt want the change, just not happy it had to come. remember, I was treated like shit at my company, thats reason to celebrate leaving, not cause skill was an issue.

hey net,,,,ahhhhh there is ahhh no space in the word koolade,,,,,,,,,you're slipping bub,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just pulling your chain there bub

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bye Bye French-Canadian guy Drive your beamer to the Igloo past the parking lot guy And vendor boys will sell you their I.C. Light But this will be the day the Pens die This will be the day the Pens die

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you thank you. First off I would like to thank the academy and god. Next goes out to all my peeps that gave me rep o wait wrong place

you see that 101,,,,,,,,you're just one of the guys now,,,

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey net,,,,ahhhhh there is ahhh no space in the word koolade,,,,,,,,,you're slipping bub,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just pulling your chain there bub

axtually, you gear headed spellin notsie, kool ade is spelled any fuckign way I want to spell kool-ade!

youi DID know there WAS a hyphen between kool, and ade, didnt you?

so I left out the hyphen, big fucking deal!

now go to fux spurts and tell wiggums he spells gooder than i du

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how fuckin may posts do I have now?

who fucking cares, STEELER FOOTBALL IN 24 HOURS!

(give or take a few)

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
axtually, you gear headed spellin notsie, kool ade is spelled any fuckign way I want to spell kool-ade!

youi DID know there WAS a hyphen between kool, and ade, didnt you?

so I left out the hyphen, big fucking deal!

now go to fux spurts and tell wiggums he spells gooder than i du

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you sound mad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:hockey,,,,,,,,,,,smile:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey net,,,,,,,,,,,you want your GOAT back,,,,,,,,,,he eats to much

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye Bye French-Canadian guy Drive your beamer to the Igloo past the parking lot guy And vendor boys will sell you their I.C. Light But this will be the day the Pens die This will be the day the Pens die
I cried, literally, when DVE played that song.

Status
Not open for further replies.