• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You paid for tickets and can't go?

I have tickets to the game here, but the 'protect the nest' thing they have means I have to purchase tickets to the preseason chargers game, and tickets to the Rams game. so three 50 dollar tickets ended up being 500 dollars, tax and fees

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am going to the Panthers Steelers pre season game on Sept. 1. It's the final pre season game so hopefully the starters will play a fair amount of the game.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to the Panthers Steelers pre season game on Sept. 1. It's the final pre season game so hopefully the starters will play a fair amount of the game.

usually the third game is the warmup for the season, the 4th game is for final cuts, to give players one more chance.
this season may be different
I am giving away the preseason tickets, but the Cardinals Rams game i am going to sell, unless someone I know really wants to go.
I am nice, but for 165 dollars, I am not THAT nice!

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have tickets to the game here, but the 'protect the nest' thing they have means I have to purchase tickets to the preseason chargers game, and tickets to the Rams game. so three 50 dollar tickets ended up being 500 dollars, tax and fees
That stinks!

I'm out - later

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out to, see ya all later

Misko, hope its just a bug ya got. put on some depends and get some sleep!
lol

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well hell, I gotta be on the road early tomorrow. I'm cashing in too. Misk, you sick? fell better. catch you guys later.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh man, I am all kinds of hurt.... they got girls just signed up THIS month and they don't want me.... the travesty :drama:

fuck them all ~ I'll keep my happy lil ass on the Steelers page and Caption Slap.

btw ~ y'all get your asses in gear and vote for Aggie!!!! (MaggieMay, for the newbies)

hugs

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Morning everybody! Om my way ro check out my nephews college. Wont n back till later this afternoon. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.