• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we just dont rehash stuff over and over again

Ahh I see, well if I ever bore you with reminiscing about winning a game or a few, please let me know. I tend to forget about losses, or I try too.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh so you arnt a real young pup then

My wife says I still have what it takes! LOL (Sorry, too much info) :confused2:

But no, not one of the youth movement. Been around and seen things that most would be horrified to see. Now trying to make a living off the land. This year’s drought is a kick in the teeth though. Hoping to get 120bu an acre on land that normally put out 210 to 225bu. But what are you going to do? Mother Nature is queen and unpredictable.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the welcome guys, I will swing in regularly if you can see fit to allow me to join in some discussions. I need to venture about this site to see what else it does.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife says I still have what it takes! LOL (Sorry, too much info) :confused2:

But no, not one of the youth movement. Been around and seen things that most would be horrified to see. Now trying to make a living off the land. This year’s drought is a kick in the teeth though. Hoping to get 120bu an acre on land that normally put out 210 to 225bu. But what are you going to do? Mother Nature is queen and unpredictable.

my brother in law sed you IA farmers were having a ruff go at it this year with little to no rain ....btw a good bit of us here are in the 50+ club

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the welcome guys, I will swing in regularly if you can see fit to allow me to join in some discussions. I need to venture about this site to see what else it does.

:L We lost him! LOL No offense XF we are smartasses here too, read back some.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

stop by anytime that you want to .. if we are bsing jump right in and if we arnt talking FB just start a fb conversation we will all chime in take care

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way guys, if someone could explain what REP POWER means I would appreciate the input? I suspect it has something to do with how long you have been here but nobody has told me yet. Holy cow, I have posted 27 times already or so it says, too much talking without saying anything that matters.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way guys, if someone could explain what REP POWER means I would appreciate the input? I suspect it has something to do with how long you have been here but nobody has told me yet. Holy cow, I have posted 27 times already or so it says, too much talking without saying anything that matters.

Misk take over.............

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rep was used for if someone liked what you said they would rep you right now it dosent mean alot yours will show up after you hit 50 posts and you will also be able to pm (private mail) people then also ..

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L We lost him! LOL No offense XF we are smartasses here too, read back some.

hua?

I did not go anywhere’s yet. LOL

I see nothing in the post above that would cause me to think of any of you to be smart asses. <-- This is so funny that you can use curse words and it allows it to stay.

I think since I am a Steelers fan, I will start here (if you dont mind) and make the Steelers board my base and venture out from here. At least that way I can always find a place I can regroup and reload before advancing into unknown territories (Other boards). You all can tell me what to watch out for or when I get out of line.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
basically if someone says something that you really agree with or that you find really funny click on this ---> and it will give them rep points (reputaion) the higher your score the more points people get when you rep them

don't read too far into it....it really means nothing and its more of a fun little feature

Last edited by a moderator:

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi everyone,

Good timeing, I was wondering about that rep stuff myself and thanks to blue for repping me!

How goes it?

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hua?

I see nothing in the post above that would cause me to think of any of you to be smart asses. <-- This is so funny that you can use curse words and it allows it to stay.

I think since I am a Steelers fan, I will start here (if you dont mind) and make the Steelers board my base and venture out from here. At least that way I can always find a place I can regroup and reload before advancing into unknown territories (Other boards). You all can tell me what to watch out for or when I get out of line.

fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi everyone,

Good timeing, I was wondering about that rep stuff myself and thanks to blue for repping me!

How goes it?

a new guy,and a steeler fan to boot,welcome aboard,,,,when you get to 50 post you can see what kind of rep you have,,,be carefull on the watercooler there are a few real shall we say unclassy people there,,,for the most part this thread is troll free

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hua?

That sounds like.....well...me!!! lol :bounce:

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a new guy,and a steeler fan to boot,welcome aboard,,,,when you get to 50 post you can see what kind of rep you have,,,be carefull on the watercooler there are a few real shall we say unclassy people there,,,for the most part this thread is troll free

I had read some of those other pages awhile back when I first joined and did not think much of them. I liked reading you guys and gals as it seems you are all a good bunch of folks doing your best to get along with everyone.
I know that can be difficult!

Status
Not open for further replies.