• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a new guy,and a steeler fan to boot,welcome aboard,,,,when you get to 50 post you can see what kind of rep you have,,,be carefull on the watercooler there are a few real shall we say unclassy people there,,,for the most part this thread is troll free

So far troll free. The season will be here soon.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rep was used for if someone liked what you said they would rep you right now it dosent mean alot yours will show up after you hit 50 posts and you will also be able to pm (private mail) people then also ..

I see, so it's a quality of post (Rep) record count not how long you have been here. I see some people have massive numbers which means people liked the comments they made very much!

Thanks again guys, I will test the waters later (other boards), need to go order some fuel for my irrigation system and misk you are right, the whole Midwest has had a bad summer from Middle of June to present, not much rain to speak of. Up to then we were looking like it was going to be a bumper crop.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my brother in law sed you IA farmers were having a ruff go at it this year with little to no rain ....btw a good bit of us here are in the 50+ club

:eyebrows: then the the 50 under club....

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
X Factor - Just saying hi, as I am to new myself to welcome anyone!

Good luck with the farming....

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see, so it's a quality of post (Rep) record count not how long you have been here. I see some people have massive numbers which means people liked the comments they made very much!

Thanks again guys, I will test the waters later (other boards), need to go order some fuel for my irrigation system and misk you are right, the whole Midwest has had a bad summer from Middle of June to present, not much rain to speak of. Up to then we were looking like it was going to be a bumper crop.

oh yeah I have lots of friends

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hua?

I did not go anywhere’s yet. LOL

I see nothing in the post above that would cause me to think of any of you to be smart asses. <-- This is so funny that you can use curse words and it allows it to stay.

I think since I am a Steelers fan, I will start here (if you dont mind) and make the Steelers board my base and venture out from here. At least that way I can always find a place I can regroup and reload before advancing into unknown territories (Other boards). You all can tell me what to watch out for or when I get out of line.

Home is where the heart is..X :bounce:

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck

That's funny!

Blows me away to see this with all the censorship that this world has turned too!

Holy cow (check this icon out) ----> :finger:

Was not aiming that at anyone, just wanted to see what it looked like on the post! LOL

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny!

Blows me away to see this with all the censorship that this world has turned too!

Holy cow (check this icon out) ----> :finger:

Was not aiming that at anyone, just wanted to see what it looked like on the post! LOL

4chsmu1.gif

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah I have lots of friends

Then you must be a positive influence on other here to have such a high REP count. I see big blue nation has a high number too. Heck, most of you guys do so I must be in the midst of good people.

This is kind of addicting this sports board stuff. I won't get any work done if I don't get may "Ass" <--- LOL) out of here. What a hoot!

bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.