• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh nothing,just weird having another "polite"person on here is all! lol :thumb:

LOL ~ I try to respect everyone but I have my bad moments if forced into a corner as we all do. Just country living I guess and how I was raised.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome XF, it is the beginning of the season soon and there will probably be some crap slung on everyones page, including college pages. Choose to join in or not, this page will defend itself venture out and you are kinda on your own. Your choice. If you are a troll, good luck.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ~ I try to respect everyone but I have my bad moments if forced into a corner as we all do. Just country living I guess and how I was raised.

lol...i feel ya there!!
2gwb921.gif

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen some posters get hammered because they got off topic and since I did not know the topic here or could not figure it out by reading some of the post, I did not know if what I posted would derail the original intent or topic (whatever it is supposed to be)?

Thanks for the welcome! I have found most posters here are pretty decent so far!

Welcome by the way X Factor, this is the Steeler BS thread, we just bs about whatever is happening or on our mind at the time, :smokin:

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my wife is from dubuque thats why I asked

You got an Iowa girl. Good for you they are honest, caring and great cooks! My wife is what keeps me grounded. Without her I would be a raging lunitic and probably in deep crap somewhere!

Dubuque is about 1.5 hours the other way (East) from Des Moines give or take a few minutes.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got an Iowa girl. Good for you they are honest, caring and great cooks! My wife is what keeps me grounded. Without her I would be a raging lunitic and probably in deep crap somewhere!

Dubuque is about 1.5 hours the other way (East) from Des Moines give or take a few minutes.

in my younger years my wife just kept bail money handy .. she knew there was no hope for me from the get go

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome XF, it is the beginning of the season soon and there will probably be some crap slung on everyones page, including college pages. Choose to join in or not, this page will defend itself venture out and you are kinda on your own. Your choice. If you are a troll, good luck.

Cant wait for football or should I say REAL FOOTBALL. Games that count.

I already have been told that just the fact that I am living in Iowa and like the Huskers in college football as well as Iowa, is something that will stir the pot a little. This is the first team board I have been on and not sure how I got here from the general board. LOL, Just clicked a link and here I am.

Not a troll, just want a place I could talk football and sports with people.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for football or should I say REAL FOOTBALL. Games that count.

I already have been told that just the fact that I am living in Iowa and like the Huskers in college football as well as Iowa, is something that will stir the pot a little. This is the first team board I have been on and not sure how I got here from the general board. LOL, Just clicked a link and here I am.

Not a troll, just want a place I could talk football and sports with people.

the huskers are at odds here with hawkeye fans

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i was a kid,i used to think they were the steel curtain and sech! lol :smokin:

They were!!!

Mean Joe Green, L C Greenwood, Ernie Holmes and Dwight White.

When I was young they taught us about the Iron curtain and I always got them confused. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.