• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
319304_10151141216999905_1368833906_n.jpg

a new number on the field that we all will like seeing soon David Gilreath

A new young blood i see.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New here so I will tire tread lightly. I was listening on a local radio show and they asked the question "what Pro Football team do you feel is at the top of the dynasty charts"?

I have always loved the Steelers and think in their hay day, they had the most impact in the history of the NFL.

Some of the callers said Green bay, some said 49ers.

Just thought I would stop in and post this. Sorry if I screwed up your thread, (if I did).

Still trying to figure things out here and see some of these posts by people who are cursing just blows my mind. What a hoot!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how your post has screwed up "our" thread. Anything goes here, within reason. Welcome, by the way.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how your post has screwed up "our" thread. Anything goes here, within reason. Welcome, by the way.

I have seen some posters get hammered because they got off topic and since I did not know the topic here or could not figure it out by reading some of the post, I did not know if what I posted would derail the original intent or topic (whatever it is supposed to be)?

Thanks for the welcome! I have found most posters here are pretty decent so far!

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New here so I will tire tread lightly. I was listening on a local radio show and they asked the question "what Pro Football team do you feel is at the top of the dynasty charts"?

I have always loved the Steelers and think in their hay day, they had the most impact in the history of the NFL.

Just thought I would stop in and post this. Sorry if I screwed up your thread, (if I did).

Still trying to figure things out here and see some of these posts by people who are cursing just blows my mind. What a hoot!

lol.....good luck screwing up this thread

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thanks for stopping by and for the kind words ... you didnt mess anything up ..anyone is welcome on our page .. where in IA are ya ?

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:suspicious:

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for stopping by and for the kind words ... you didnt mess anything up ..anyone is welcome on our page .. where in IA are ya ?

West an hour from Des Moines in the sticks and thanks

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to you also big blue nation 111

Status
Not open for further replies.