• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
busy but in a good way
woke up, worked out, surfed web, went to movie, had lunch, went to grocery store, came home and watched the PGA final round. drinking now
weeehoooooooo
:sad:

lol,,,yeah it sounds like you had a full day,,,I have spent mine outside,checked on a deerstand I'm getting ready to move it,I'm only moving it about 100 yards and also looking at the new site trying to make up my mind do I want to put out a feeder or a mineral lick,,,,it's never to early to do a little scouting

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
How was the flea market, was there anything left by the time you got there? lol
I used to go to that one every Sunday and it seemed you had to get there about 6am, before all the pro's picked through it all.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was the flea market, was there anything left by the time you got there? lol
I used to go to that one every Sunday and it seemed you had to get there about 6am, before all the pro's picked through it all.

it was starting to rain when we got there so most of the venders were packing up .. i did pick up a nfl steeler checker board game .. it has helmits for the checkers ... steelers vs the broke back mountain boys

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
it was starting to rain when we got there so most of the venders were packing up .. i did pick up a nfl steeler checker board game .. it has helmits for the checkers ... steelers vs the broke back mountain boys

Nice, we got our son the Vikes/Pack one when he was younger.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1

Most excellent!!!!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
At 6 they're just starting to unpack. I keep meaning to get back there, but too far these days.
Have you been to the Monticello one?

Status
Not open for further replies.