• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone has anything to say to me they'll tell me,i'm sure they dont need you to do it for them.Once again i could give a shit less what you think of me and never will.Your just a bitter old man that likes to show his ass all the time and act like a bad ass.Cause i guarantee you this,you wouldn't talk to me to my face the way you do on here.I like people and i see know reason to start shit on here and try and make as many enemies all the time like you do.Once again,this is a web site and you dont own it! So grow up and act like a man and quit being a little 10 yr old bully all the time.

I'm so scared,,,I'm shaking in my shoes,,,,,no one else has said anything because they are to polite,,,I don't have that problem

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so scared,,,I'm shaking in my shoes,,,,,no one else has said anything because they are to polite,,,I don't have that problem

Yea,you have no cooth. Like i said before ghost,if anyone has a problam from me being "too nice"...then they can come to me about it.Till then i'm here and i think this thread is big enough for the both of us.I dont think us going back and forth towards each other is going to get anything accomplished on here.I think ur just pissed at me and your wanting everyone else to join ur side.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no on here yet,,,,BBL

you just had to say something

I'm on here and thats good enough for me!! lol :yo:

so you left this little jewel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

until today I have said nothing to you here,,,,,,you have gone so far as to threaten me this morning,,,,,,that is a sign that you have lost control ,,,,,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea,you have no cooth. Like i said before ghost,if anyone has a problam from me being "too nice"...then they can come to me about it.Till then i'm here and i think this thread is big enough for the both of us.I dont think us going back and forth towards each other is going to get anything accomplished on here.I think ur just pissed at me and your wanting everyone else to join ur side.

you instigated this today,I refer to my post 4946,,,,,,you wanted to stir the shit you did

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just had to say something

so you left this little jewel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

until today I have said nothing to you here,,,,,,you have gone so far as to threaten me this morning,,,,,,that is a sign that you have lost control ,,,,,

lol...your such a child!! I never threatened you either,i made you a "guarantee"....you wouldn't talk to me the way you do on here.Thats a promise jack,not a threat.Your a trouble maker and twist shit to your liking,i think your a mess of a man to act the way you do.I'm not big on liers either!

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...your such a child!! I never threatened you either,i made you a "guarantee"....you wouldn't talk to me the way you do on here.Thats a promise jack,not a threat.Your a trouble maker and twist shit to your liking,i think your a mess of a man to act the way you do.I'm not big on liers either!

it was a threat you can color it any way you want,,,it was still a threat,,,,after this morning I think you may be seen in a different light,,,this has gotten to you,you are overboard in your attack here,but you go ahead be as nasty as you think you need to be.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a threat you can color it any way you want,,,it was still a threat,,,,after this morning I think you may be seen in a different light,,,this has gotten to you,you are overboard in your attack here,but you go ahead be as nasty as you think you need to be.

I'm not being nasty,your just acting like a child.I dont care what "light" i'm seen under.I dont take shit from cats like you,so i guess maybe "you"may see me in another light!! I'm on to ur bullshit,ur nothing but a child in my eyes. lol :loco:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L,,,,you just can't stop can you

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1