• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hiya ghost .. we are getting ready to go to the giant flea market in Hamel mn

sounds like fun,most flea markets here you could put in my backyard

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a cool morning here ,,it was 55 at 6:30

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trouble maker. :nod::nod:

nope,,,I speak my mind I don't give a shit who doesn't like it,,,,and have little time for anyone who has to be friends with everyone,,,,I have known for a while what type of person you are,

I have little choice but to put up with you,others here and I mean here have seen it also but I'm the only one who has put it to words,,,you are a suck up,and I am the only one who will put it out here for everyone to see,,,,this is all I have to say to you on this thread,,,,,

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope,,,I speak my mind I don't give a shit who doesn't like it,,,,and have little time for anyone who has to be friends with everyone,,,,I have known for a while what type of person you are,

I have little choice but to put up with you,others here and I mean here have seen it also but I'm the only one who has put it to words,,,you are a suck up,and I am the only one who will put it out here for everyone to see,,,,this is all I have to say to you on this thread,,,,,

If anyone has anything to say to me they'll tell me,i'm sure they dont need you to do it for them.Once again i could give a shit less what you think of me and never will.Your just a bitter old man that likes to show his ass all the time and act like a bad ass.Cause i guarantee you this,you wouldn't talk to me to my face the way you do on here.I like people and i see know reason to start shit on here and try and make as many enemies all the time like you do.Once again,this is a web site and you dont own it! So grow up and act like a man and quit being a little 10 yr old bully all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.