• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 14

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he had a week time out but refuses to post now

Awwwww, the little bitch didn't piss and moan about his frigin constipational rights and shit....

Damn I couldn't stand that fucktard!!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fellas BD had a mild cardiac infraction incase you all didnt read the thread on the w/c

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/sports-forum-general-discussion/150819-hey-guise.html

Been a week or so since ive been on here, and actually missed all you fhegs:happy:

Not a pity thread, but i experienced a life-changing event this past week. Life is short. Love yer loved ones like its their last day, cuz it could very well be. I am 38 years old, and in decent shape...i drink some, tho not near as much, and i just quit smoking a couple of weeks ago. Apparently i have a distant family history that i was unaware of, thats riddled with heart disease. Last Tuesday i ended up in the ER with severe chest pains. Wednesday morning I had a Double bypass, with one artery 100% blocked, and another 99.9% blocked. Dr. said I would've been dead in a month. I now have 8 weeks until i can do anything..this with a two year old daughter, my own business that my wife and I run, AND we just found out my wife pregnant with our second. It has been the longest week of my life, and every day physically and mentally excruciating.

I'm sure some jackoff will use this as an opportunity to kick me while I'm down, but this place has been an escape from reality fir me, for some time. I have missed it.

I know it sounds corny, but your thoughts and prayers for my wife, my daughter and myself would be greatly appreciated, (and I'm not a real religious guy) but facing your own mortality at such a young age has a funny way of messing with you. I am nothing but miserable, but trying to stay positive, and tho i know none of you personally, there are a few of you homos i consider friends. :suds:

Here's to a long-ass, miserable recovery

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Shit.
Sorry to hear that about bd.
Seems like a cool dude.
Best wishes for him and his family.

Eh...he's ok. lol
Kidding, he's a good shit.
You didn't leave the Steelers page much from Fox, did ya?
He was chatting with us on the Vikes page quite a bit. (But I'm sure it was because of sillyvikesfan)...;-)

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Just me Misko....
Cali won't post unless there's a Steeler fan present..;-)
How you tonight Misko?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Wife is out mowing the lawn...lol
No...I wanna do it. I said cool beans baby!!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
ima good jr how are you ?
cali can post now that im here

btw bd used to visit the steeler page at fox a lot too

I'm good...3 drinks in, just had a burrito, I'm ready for the night!!